Update: It is now official. The Red Sox are no where near the same team they were in 2007. We stunk it up this weekend and when the ace goes down in flames the day after a loss then it tells me if we make the playoffs then we will not match up well with teams like the Angels. It is about momentum going into October and they still could find themselves in September but right now I do not see it happening but this why they play the games. Just need to let it play itself out and see what happens.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: It is now official. The Red Sox are no where near the same team they were in 2007. We stunk it up this weekend and when the ace goes down in flames the day after a loss then it tells me if we make the playoffs then we will not match up well with teams like the Angels. It is about momentum going into October and they still could find themselves in September but right now I do not see it happening but this why they play the games. Just need to let it play itself out and see what happens.

lost a close one last night abd one and a half game out

Update since August. Still not the same team as last year. Lost big series at home against Rays. Things are changing in the A.L. East and maybe it is good for the game but the Sox still have time to find some magic. They will get in the postseason but they will probly draw the red-hot Angels and they have not matched well with them this year so it does not look good. Big series this weekend with the also red-hot Jays. It will tell us where the Sox are. Lets see if they can pick themselves up off the mat. Go Sox!

• 2 weeks later...