Stone Memorial at Harriman Scrimmage?

volmash

3 to 1 would be right. Stone played aLOT of freshmen all night. When Stone put in the JV offense harriman stayed with the 1st team Defense. JV and freshman had very little time on the field because they did not turn on the lights.

I try to be very objective about the stuff I read on here but Harriman scored a lot more than 3 times. I believe Stone scored twice in varsity action but HHS scored the first 5 times they had the ball. They were driving two more times but lost fumbles. Both Stones touchdowns came on or right after long passes as Harriman seems to give a couple of those up every time I see them play. Otherwise, Stone was stuffed for most of the evening. It was not a good night for Stone as they were manhandled pretty well.

I can't answer about the devils leaving in the varsity d. I know that when both coaches agreed to go JV that both teams had one series of 7 plays against the other.

I try to be very objective about the stuff I read on here but Harriman scored a lot more than 3 times. I believe Stone scored twice in varsity action but HHS scored the first 5 times they had the ball. They were driving two more times but lost fumbles. Both Stones touchdowns came on or right after long passes as Harriman seems to give a couple of those up every time I see them play. Otherwise, Stone was stuffed for most of the evening. It was not a good night for Stone as they were manhandled pretty well.

I can't answer about the devils leaving in the varsity d. I know that when both coaches agreed to go JV that both teams had one series of 7 plays against the other.

Reading about these scrimmages is hilarious. Dadgum, I will be glad when we get to put the score on the score board! I would be very surprised if Harriman struggled against StM not counting all the usuall preseason problems with coverages and fumbles.

How did this one go and how did Harriman look? I called someone who was at the game and they told me it was 3-1 Harriman late. I was just curious to get some thoughts from someone who might have seen it. Thanks!

If you aren't smart enough to figure it out, Stone couldn't beat Red Boiling Springs or Okadle. Well, maybe I shouldn't go that far. You really had to call to see how this one went? Harriman is goint to win the state remember? Nobody can stop "DEM DEVILS." Isn't that what one of your most educated fans is saying that you are ready? They will wish they were ready when Oneida gets done with them. Oneida is ready.

I really gave to give Harrimn a lot of credit for scrimmaging some powerhouse teams. Austin East freshman team, Stone Memorial JV. Do you all scrimmage Kings Academy too? That should get you all ready for the season.

My bad! the score was 4 Harriman Stone 2. The later scores came with jv or freshman. I paid more attention to the 1st part of the scrimmage. Harriman did leave a very large part of the D in late, we review film SAt.