Best Basketball Atmospheres

ShutupandPlay

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Egohaslanded, you're not the only person who likes Mont. Central's gym..Playing in that gym is even better, so for some reason it seems more spacey..Just imagine the screaming fans yelling right over you..I think thats what it is, the fans are sitting over the players and as a player thats a good feeling..especially if you're a vistor.

Egohaslanded, you're not the only person who likes Mont. Central's gym..Playing in that gym is even better, so for some reason it seems more spacey..Just imagine the screaming fans yelling right over you..I think thats what it is, the fans are sitting over the players and as a player thats a good feeling..especially if you're a vistor.

From Cookeville, to Chattanooga, loop threw Jackson, straight down to Memphis, back up to Montgomery and for a stop in Clarksville, the Ego has been to them all...Montgomery Central has some really funny chants on their walls...Why Montgomery Central was built upon a lake I'll never know...best gym is probably McCallie...I like USJ's gym as well, and Tennessee High has a great gym too...arbys classic is fun to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted by kpteam:

has to be great because a team coming in has to be 20 points better to win. the toppers own every thing in that gym includinf the refs.

don't even start on the science hill refs. they do their job whether home or away from the topper palace. if you want to complain about them, start a new thread.