You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

You are sooooooo CoachT if you've ever gotten into a heated debate with Devilfanatic!

You are sooooooo CoachT if you call yourself the Godfather, "the great one" or refer to yourself or someone else as "coacht royalty" ;)

You are sooooooo CoachT if all you want to do at the state tournament is meet up with your fellow CoachT posters from across the state and laugh about all the ridiculous things you've said the past year!

;)

Edited by devilfanatic

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are sooooooo CoachT if you've ever gotten into a heated debate with Devilfanatic!

You are sooooooo CoachT if you call yourself the Godfather, "the great one" or refer to yourself or someone else as "coacht royalty" ;)

You are sooooooo CoachT if all you want to do at the state tournament is meet up with your fellow CoachT posters from across the state and laugh about all the ridiculous things you've said the past year!

;)

You are soooooooo right ! Hopefully we will get a chance to get together at the 'boro and discuss all these crazy things you have posted !!! ;)

• 1 month later...

I don't know if I qualify. Since this thread started, I have gained 4 grand children.

Since I registered on the site, I have gained 7 grand children. I have to look in my notebook to remember their ages. But, I remember when Iamoz came on board, before he was member #1.

Congrats on your grandkids. I know you enjoy them.