You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

If you invite coacht to come to the first part of your birthday party which is a football game. (August 30, Mt. Pleasant @ Lewis County) Just if you wanted to know.

If you get off practice and get on here just to check out this thread because it is so funny.

If evertime you meet somebody from Lawrenceburg you ask them if they know coacht.

If coacht is your homepage.

OK I'm guilty of all of these. lol

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you click that "Have replies emailed to you?" button, because you just can't wait for someone to respond to your latest rant.

OR...

If your entire group of friends in the stands at a basketball game gets into a detective-work brainstorming session, trying to figure out who someone is by their coacht name. ("Well, it had '89' in it, that's either his uniform number or the year he graduated, right?" "Yeah, but his e-mail was ___@blomand.net, so he's got to be from McMinnville, right?")

OR...

If it's 10:30 in the morning, you've got a column and three stories to write for tomorrow's paper, and you're procrastinating by posting on this board. ;)

.....if you can decipher and understand pujo`s posts.

.....if you have ever played solitaire or any other game on your computer to pass time while waiting for responses on CoachT.

.....if you have ever started a thread that had over 100 responses.

.....if you have ever started a thread and no one ever replied to it so you replied to it yourself in order to bring the thread back to the top of the board.

.....if you keep 3 or more windows open while you are on line for different CoachT boards.

.....if you have ever corrected or admonished someone for something that they were wrong about in their post and then figured out after being admonished yourself that you had read the post wrong in the first place. (I hate when that happens!!)

.....if you have ever rushed home from a ballgame just so you can post about it on coacht.

.....if you`ve ever had a post that began with "Back when I played...."

If you seriously think about giving yourself a "good mark" but chicken out cuz you're afraid CoachT would bust ya for it.

If you have posted in this tread more than three times.

If you only know a "tread" means a message posted on a particular topic.

If, if, if...man, I gotta get back to reading the messages! Need that CoachT fix!

...if you buy an external modem for your laptop on the road because the com port dies and you have no way to log on to coacht

....if you search the girls basketball threads because you just KNOW someone is going to have a Rick Insell insult

....if you log on at midnight and you're NOT shocked to find 15 other people logged on with you

:)

Guest Katman

You are so Coach T if you have read all of these threads and are now reading this one. (whew)

..... if you plan your class schedule around Coach T.

..... if you are guilty of all these threads. (as charged) :D