You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

Posted by goldenboy:
Posted by coacht:

...if you go out to the mailbox this morning and get the Tennessean, sit down and open it up, and there is a handwritten note inside the paper with a question from a fan.

[Edited by coacht on 8-9-02 3:58P]

Did that really happen?

Oh, yeh.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by VolunteerGeneral:

If you are a CoachT PLUS member.

C`mon guys and gals it doesn`t cost that much to join.

Quit delaying like I did and sign up today!!!

I admit I'm kinda biased but having the Private Message option saves me tons of time and as we get more members into the Plus boards the communication, and time-savings, will increase greatly. The Private Messaging beats emailing by a long shot.

[Edited by coacht on 8-21-02 5:49P]

You are so coacht if you live in fear that you may lose your membership to the coacht board after it has been revealed that one day life got totally out of order and you checked e-mail, cnn.com and stock prices before you hit the coacht button. Alright I confess, it did happen to me one day last week....I repent, I'm unworthy.

Posted by OnlineLC:

You are so coacht if you live in fear that you may lose your membership to the coacht board after it has been revealed that one day life got totally out of order and you checked e-mail, cnn.com and stock prices before you hit the coacht button. Alright I confess, it did happen to me one day last week....I repent, I'm unworthy.

WHO is this OnlineLC guy??? CNN.com before CoachT??? IF you are really CoachT ye shall cast your stones at Online!! :D

Posted by VolunteerGeneral:
Posted by OnlineLC:

WHO is this OnlineLC guy??? CNN.com before CoachT??? IF you are really CoachT ye shall cast your stones at Online!! :D

He is just trying to start small and build up as the day goes on!