You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

Posted by fanman:

Especially if your having a private message conversation with the QueenBee. You know I didnt realise how colorful her dialect was.

Fan(who likes colorful dialect) :D

You are soooooooo coachT if you won't use the big word...cause you're afraid coachT can read those private messages...and would think poorly of ya...

fanman!!!...you dirty, no good lying dog...YOU are the one that curses in the private messages...I am my usual sweet gentle self!!!...

You are soooooooooo coachT if you plan on having a special window at the concession stand...just to sell fan ads!!!... :D

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by fanman:

Its not the accuracy of the story..its the impact. :D

Fan :D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...kinda like Twan's better half...getting you all riled up...even though she was talking about the wrong person???...tooooooooooooo funny...

You are sooooooooooooooo coachT if you use this forum to make fun of someone you could step out your front door and see...but would rather route it through the entire web instead...

If you can guess the combined weight of Twan and Fan and the "real" age of the Queen then you are not only Coach T.... you are also someone I want to take to Tunica!!!!!!

ruppsrunt(who is glad the computer in his office is running and who still wants the story on these happy faces).

[Edited by ruppsrunt on 8-22-02 10:44A]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

...if you have ever become so worked up over how teams are ranked in the CoachT.com Fan Poll or any of the prep polls (Earl Nall, Sonny Moore, etc.).

...if you have ever wondered if the people who complain about these polls actually think that playoff seeds or state championships are granted based on the results of such polls.

• 2 weeks later...