michael johnson

gbaby

ya'll talking about michael johnson white who ever said it he is like allen iverson on the court smaal at5'8 now he has got taller and by senior year he will be5'11 or6'0 and will be the best guard coming out of tennessee. Ya'll talking stuff about him and want say it to him. Ya'll are just haters that just don't want to rank the man the best. If the scouts say he is #5 in the nation he want even need ya'll opionno more because everybody looking at the computer know. he already has north carolina and florida looking at him

I feel the same way you do about Michael Johnson, I don't think he's the best player in the state, but he should get way more recognition than he does. It's just because of the school that he goes to. He goes to Hillwood who only won about 5 games last season. I hope Hillwood have a better year next year. Then watch how much they talk about him.

Come on now guys.....

No one has Michael Johnson a ranked #5 player or PG in the nation. He has a chance at being a Top 5 Jr PG in Nashville or Middle Tn. This is hilarious how much you guys are trying to hype of Michael Johnson. He is a good player, but not that great. I have seen him many times, and coached against him as well, and he is good/okay. Best of luck to him/gbaby, but let's be realistic about his game......

We play him 2x a year and he is a pretty good player, he seems like a real streaky scorer, but he can fill it up. I saw him play in the 11-AAA Districts against Brentwood and he was pretty good, they were stalling ALOT and were even beating brentwood after a quarter...he hit some big shots and looked impressive...but he is not the number 5 pg in the nation...if u look at sebastian telfair who is #1 and him...there is a huge amount of talent differential , too big to only seperate the 2 by 3 spots. No disrespect to michael tho, hes a heckuva player and where he goes Hillwood will go.

He had went to Antioch his freshman year, and he was the leading scorer on their freshman ball club. But I think it was smart for him to leave because of all of the Guards at Antioch. I don't think he's a better point guard than Nolan Richardson, and he isn't a better player than Mario Moore. So he was better off at Hillwood starting. :rolleyes::D