3 Time State Champ Fulton Falcons !

Bravey

By the way, you looked pretty good in that BIG MEAN MAROON FALCON shirt you had on the other night! And what's up with this "once a runner, always a runner!" You were never a roadrunner that I know of. The only Runner you are gonna be is if you wear that stupid AE shirt in Falcon territory again. Then you better be a fast "runner" Your "Beep,Beep" might turn into "Boop, Boop"!!!

You right its just to show off the new uniforms at the Jamboree however, the jamboree can also be a measuring point of the season. Many fans judge the outcome of the jamboree of how many games they're going to attend during the season. I for one, don't do that because I support AE reguardless of a win or lost in the Jambo but like I stated some fans base their attendance on the outcome of the jamboree. Just ask the South Doyle folks about that.. They played their 3's and 4's in the Jamboree now the whole South Knox Community is blasting their coach for doing that. So Hey!! That's on the 4a-5a thread!

Halls is supposed to have the team to turn the tables this year so I wouldn't call that an upset.

I'm glad you took a picture of that FALCON shirt I wore the other day.. I told you to take a picture during baseball seaosn but you didn't.. But check this out, i have to make you Falcon folks smile every once in awhile but you'll never see it on me again. And by you yelling in my ear, "GO FALCONS!" isn't going to convert me to a Falcon. I will be a Knoxville FALCON or an Atlanta Falcon or a Air Force Falcon but never a Fulton Falcon.. ITs AE all Day.. I have more Roadrunenrs shirts I'll be busting out very soon.. And I'll be crossing the street just to rub it in your face!!

LETS GO AE!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You right its just to show off the new uniforms at the Jamboree however, the jamboree can also be a measuring point of the season. Many fans judge the outcome of the jamboree of how many games they're going to attend during the season. I for one, don't do that because I support AE reguardless of a win or lost in the Jambo but like I stated some fans base their attendance on the outcome of the jamboree. Just ask the South Doyle folks about that.. They played their 3's and 4's in the Jamboree now the whole South Knox Community is blasting their coach for doing that. So Hey!! That's on the 4a-5a thread!

Halls is supposed to have the team to turn the tables this year so I wouldn't call that an upset.

I'm glad you took a picture of that FALCON shirt I wore the other day.. I told you to take a picture during baseball seaosn but you didn't.. But check this out, i have to make you Falcon folks smile every once in awhile but you'll never see it on me again. And by you yelling in my ear, "GO FALCONS!" isn't going to convert me to a Falcon. I will be a Knoxville FALCON or an Atlanta Falcon or a Air Force Falcon but never a Fulton Falcon.. ITs AE all Day.. I have more Roadrunenrs shirts I'll be busting out very soon.. And I'll be crossing the street just to rub it in your face!!

LETS GO AE!!!!

Don't Worry about us smiling! We've had plenty to smile about the past several years! You see, we've made it to State several times and brought home the GOLD. We brought it home in basketball this year and at least brought home the silver in football( which is nothing to be ashamed of since not many thought we would be there anyway!) And I know many teams that would have been thrilled for a trip to State and a prize of silver! You go ahead and wear your sad, plain shirt! I'll wear my pretty decorated shirt with some nice "GOLD" jewelry to go with it! Its been a while since you seen some State Championship jewelry! I might even let you touch it if I'm in a good mood! As far as the Jamboree goes... I don't judge anything on that...as you know I didn't even get to go. I was busy preparing my 4 little up and rising Falcons for their games! You can be sure that I will be in attendance for the games that matter! GO FALCONS!!!!

LETS GO AE!!!!

Guess Who's Back... Now to "4 my sister" how are you doing and why are you continually arguing witht that FAKE ROADRUNNER, he is a WEST REBEL and will never be a Roadrunner, he is a Turtle and you know there is no running there.

Now to you "Turtle" always running that mouth and talking about DEM ROADRUNNERS, you will never be a real Roadrunner because you never went to AE, remember your past, you went to school on Sutherland Ave. not MLK Blvd. You on the opposite side of town talking trash. You mite be an IMPLANT Roadrunner but never a real Runner and you have no desire to run with how slow you move. Just wait until October when Fulton lays the wood to AE then you cannot talk anymore until next year and I cannot wait until that mouth of yours is shut.

Guess Who's Back... Now to "4 my sister" how are you doing and why are you continually arguing witht that FAKE ROADRUNNER, he is a WEST REBEL and will never be a Roadrunner, he is a Turtle and you know there is no running there.

Now to you "Turtle" always running that mouth and talking about DEM ROADRUNNERS, you will never be a real Roadrunner because you never went to AE, remember your past, you went to school on Sutherland Ave. not MLK Blvd. You on the opposite side of town talking trash. You mite be an IMPLANT Roadrunner but never a real Runner and you have no desire to run with how slow you move. Just wait until October when Fulton lays the wood to AE then you cannot talk anymore until next year and I cannot wait until that mouth of yours is shut.

Hahahaha welcome back ShaneC!! But you just called me all out but many people on this website know my heart runs Columbia Blue and Red! You even know. So when that game arrivals in late October I want to see you and 4 my sister sporting an AE shirt. Its all about them Roadrunners this year..... I'm telling you Fulton can't hang with the Runners this year.

And you already know I can beat you in running so we can have a Falcon vs Roadrunner run a thon one day at the field! If I lose I'll wear any Fulton shirt you want me to wear for a whole week.. If you lose, you have to wear some Roadrunners stuff for a week.. oh 4 my shirt you can chime in also...

Let's GO AE!!!

Cant get naybody to talk about the 3 time state champs .. team that has played in the Boro 5 out of the last 6 years ..its pretty impressive for a public school to have achieved this goal each year ... good athletes and good coaches is whats its all about ... Falcons usually start out slow and get better as year progresses and this year will be the same probably .. starting out with 5A Oak Ridge will be tough again ... Falcons are very young .. possibly starting 5 or 6 Sophs ... they only have maybe 5 or 6 seniors who play ..the rest Sophs and Jrs .. and about 3 very good looking freshmen ... it will take awhile for the young pups to get it going but come playoffs watch out .... I cant even get Turtle to talk about the Falcons ... Sophs Winters, Thomas, Cason, Miller, Brown, Pitchford, Cotner and Williams are getting alot of time and look to have a good nucleus for the next 3 years ... add in some others and Fulton may be around for awhile .. maybe getting back to the Boro if not this year then next .... it may be a bit much to ask of these young guys to get there this year but they should make playoffs and get matched with AE or Catholic again .. and then any of those 3 teams could take it all the way ... I picked Catholic and Lipscomb last year to get to Boro so I will pick them again ... same 2 teams and hope Im wrong again .......

I was at the Border Bash last Fri playing for South Greene I thought Fulton did a great job representing TN. I wish Fulton would have gone against Tuscola, their scrimage against Chuckey Doak was a joke! CD hasn't had a winning season in years. I guess they didn't want any real competition so they could look good to their fans. The hardest hitting game that night was Fulton's. Good job Fulton hope to see you @ the Bash next year. We'll show the NC boys how TN plays some football. Good Luck This Year! Stay Strong!

• 2 months later...

They play Oak Ridge a 5A school, Tyner a very good 3A team from Chattanooga and Morristown East a 4A school out of region .. and region 2 - 3A is a strong region with AE, Catholic , Anderson Co and Kingston and has produced a Boro paticipant for the last 7 or 8 years straight.

Eventhough it dont mean much to many people besides us in livingston dont forget to add LA to your list of boro paticipants we won in 2005 and had to beat AE and Catholic to get there