Press from around the state

chasanooga

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE'S A SHOT AT TN FROM ONE SITE........I KNOW THERE MUST BE ADDITIONS, SO SOMEONE WHO CAN EDIT, GO FOR IT....

Boone, Shannon M Brentwood, TN Brentwood SC Ravenwood WESTERN KENTUCKY

Brannen, Darcy F Chattanooga, TN East Ridge Express Notre Dame LEE (TN)

Brient, Lucy F Franklin, TN TNFC Franklin ARKANSAS STATE

Cambron, Kris F Chattanooga, TN East Ridge Express Notre Dame TENNESSEE TECH

Clayton, Charlotte M Thompson's TN Brentwood SC Independence MISSISSIPPI

Conrad, Kim D Murfreesboro, TN Stones River FC Siegel LEE (TN)

Crowder, Lauren M Collierville, TN Collierville SA Houston HS WESTERN KENTUCKY

Dennis, Susannah M Franklin, TN Brentwood SC BGA GEORGIA

Eisnaugle, Ali M Franklin, TN TNFC Centennial LEE (TN)

Froelich, Lauren F Germantown, TN Collierville SA Germantown CHRISTIAN BROTHERS

Gawthrop, Sarah D Chattanooga, TN East Ridge Express Baylor School TENNESSEE TECH

Hale, Jennifer M Auburndale, TN Collierville SA St. Benedict CHRISTIAN BROTHERS

Kimball, Jenee F Memphis, TN Collierville SA Harding Acad TENNESSEE TECH

Labarreare, Kelsey D Collierville, TN Collierville SA Briarcrest CHRISTIAN BROTHERS

Lanter, Claire D Chattanooga,TN East Ridge Ex Soddy-Daisy LEE (TN)

Lowder, Katie M Brentwood, TN TNFC Brentwood MISSISSIPPI

Musacchio, Kathy M Nashville, TN Brentwood SC PJP II EAST TENNESSEE STATE

Marler, Ally gk Smyrna, TN TNFC Smyrna LIPSCOMB

Oeding, Sara D Germantown, Brentwood SC Ensworth MISSISSIPPI

Phillips, Brandi D Murfreesboro, TN Stones River FC Siegel BELMONT

Rix, Josie M Signal MT, TN East Ridge Express G P S ALABAMA

Roberson, Bethany GK Collierville, TN Collierville SA Collierville MISSISSIPPI COLLEGE

Romkee, Natashia F Mt Juliet, TN Brentwood SC Wilson Cent. SCAD

Rothwell, Emily D Collierville, TN Collierville SA Collierville BOWLING GREEN STATE

Rymer, Courtney M , Father Ryan WESTERN KENTUCKY

Scales, Caroline M Chattanooga, TN East Ridge Express Baylor School GEORGIA SOUTHERN

Schwartz, Dana M Brentwood, TN Brentwood VANDERBILT

Sloan, Hayley F Murfreesboro, T TNFC Siegel UT CHATTANOOGA

Smith, Becca M Murfreesboro, TN Stones River FC Riverdale UT CHATTANOOGA

Smith, Kaitlyn M Franklin, TN Brentwood SC Franklin Road ALABAMA

Stratton, Carleigh D Memphis, TN Collierville SA St. Agnes CHRISTIAN BROTHERS

Whitten, Megan D Collierville, TN Collierville SA Collierville MISSISSIPPI COLLEGE

Wilson, Kendyl D Collierville, TN Collierville SA Collierville UT-MARTIN

Wilson, Lauren M Columbia, TN TNFC Columbia Central UT CHATTANOOGA

Hixson High defender Monica Lindsey has signed soccer and academic scholarships with Lincoln Memorial University

Hixson High defender Monica Lindsey has signed soccer and academic scholarships with Lincoln Memorial University. LMU is a member of the NCAA division II South Atlantic Conference. They are coached by Helio D??™Anna. LMU was the 2007 South Atlantic Conference and Tournament champions and a NCAA regional semi-finalist.

Monica will graduate in the top 5% of her class with a 4.0 GPA and a 28 ACT. She plans to pursue her BS in Nursing with post-graduate studies to become a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist).

Monica was a four year starter, twice Hixson??™s Defensive Player of the Year, and was a team Captain. Hixson is coached by Jennifer Morgan and assisted by Jeff Dean. Monica was also a starting defender on her select teams since 2003. She played for Premier Soccer Academy (Coached by Pedro Kozak) from 2003-2006, and for the Redoubt Lady Generals (Coached by Curtis Blair) from 2006-2009.

Monica is the daughter of John and C.J. Lindsey.

I'm sorry I know normally we don't add personal comments to posts like this, but I can't help myself. Because this is a special young lady to me. While I was coaching a u-11 club team. In mid season Monica and her parents approached me about Monika playing for our team, because Monika wanted to move to the next level. After checking her birth date we found out that she was to old to play with our team in tournaments. But that did not deter this young lady. I decided that if it was ok with the team and her parents, she could practice with the team for the rest of the season until everyone had their try-outs the following season. She agreed.

She was one of the most dedicated, hard working soccer players I have ever coached. Matter of fact we played up in a tournament just so she could play with us and have that club experience. I have never seen a more excited child in my life you would have thought it was Christmas morning.

The Lindsey's sent me this article with a nice note thanking my wife and I for those early days.....but it should be I thanking them for allowing us to be apart of their daughters life and having such a special young lady.

LMU is a very lucky college today!

Good list, where did you find it?

Missing,

Cydney Parkes - Chattanooga, TN, ERSA Express 91, SCAD

Leah Wilson, Chattanoga,TN, , Lee University

Actually Mr. CleanSheets posted the website after one near and dear to him appeared a few months back. I just pulled everyone I could from TN and made one for us to use as we go forth.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pok...riBDA&gid=0