updates on 14U nationals in Orlando

cdm2003

Guest GoIrish

I am interested too! I had a few of the kids that play for the boro stars on my team at Siegel Middle. Jimmy Oden, Darius Roper and Rod Alexander. They were fun to watch in Junior High and I think they will be more fun in High School. I don't understand why more people are not talking about them.

Coach Stoecker

The first place Murfressboro Stars are 2-0 at the moment, with a 57-48 win over the N.C. Team Heat, and a 88-32 win over S.C. Clrendon Warriors.

Memphis Bellvue are 2-0 at the momemt, with a 81-49 win over the Orlando Lightning, and a 69-57 win over North Carolina Bulls.

Y.A.B. are 0-3 in their pool. they lost to Las Vegas Lightning, Minnesota Swoosh, and Garmer Road Bulldogs.

scores 53-56, 60-64, 53-66.

Memphis Blackhawks are 3-0 in pool ply, they beat Houston Hoops 63-49, Iowa CR Wizards 80-66, and Illinois Wolves 63-49.

Mottep Panther are 0-2 at the moment, they lost Team Columbia SC 50-53,and they lost to FL Magic Hoops

62-65.

Memphis All-Stars are 1-1.

Memphis Tigers are 0-2.

It's all over, the Memphis Blackhawks were the best TN team there finishing 11th- losing in overtime to DTA Wisconsin in the sweet 16- we had 2 free throws with 5 seconds to win the game as it was tied at the end of regulation. The kid hadnt missed one all game and choked and missed them both. We came back from 16 points down going into the 4th quarter. DTA went on to finish 2nd. Memphis Bellevue finished 13th- losing to the Houston Hoops (who have one of the best PG's in the country) in double OT in the first round. Bellevue was up 3 at the end of the first OT and the PG banked a three in. Murfressboro Stars made it to the sweet 16 but then lost the next 2 games as they didnt place. The 2 time defending champs- Indy Heat- dominated until the Detroit B-Real beat them by 5 in the final four. The Memphis Tigers got 4th in pool and then won 2 games in the classic before losing. This was a very competitive and talented tournament. One kid from Boo Williams was averaging about 5 dunks a game.