CENTENNIAL @ BRENTWOOD

CHS 2007

Alot of hype for this one.

The Bruins come in with high expectations and possibly the label of region favorites. The Cougars are looking to make some noise this season after three straight losing seasons, and carry possibly the best team the school has seen since 2004.

Brentwood will probably be the favorites in this one due to the returning cast and Centennial's recent history. However, alot of people are expecting Centennial to make some noise in this one. Everyone mentions Scales and the great athletes at CHS, but factor that has been overlooked a bit is the revamped O-Line at CHS. It is by far the biggest that CHS has ever produced (even above the Dumke-Smithson-Wolff-Proctor group) and although they are young and inexperienced, they have proved in the scrimmages this year that they can be effective.

Any thoughts on this one?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood by 14. Only bc their OL and DL is going to be dominant this year, and I predict winning the region over Franklin. I think the Brentwood Offense should move the ball without problems. CHS on offense will open a lot eyes this year, but I still see protection problems and Scales having to generate more time and throwing lanes for himself this year. With a young line it helps to have an atheletic quarterback... SO lets see what CHS defense has to offer. THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL YEAR IS FINALLY HERE. This region will be fun to watch this year!!!

Brentwood by 14. Only bc their OL and DL is going to be dominant this year, and I predict winning the region over Franklin. I think the Brentwood Offense should move the ball without problems. CHS on offense will open a lot eyes this year, but I still see protection problems and Scales having to generate more time and throwing lanes for himself this year. With a young line it helps to have an atheletic quarterback... SO lets see what CHS defense has to offer. THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL YEAR IS FINALLY HERE. This region will be fun to watch this year!!!

The Brentwood defense will be the best D in the state this year.

Alot of hype for this one.

The Bruins come in with high expectations and possibly the label of region favorites. The Cougars are looking to make some noise this season after three straight losing seasons, and carry possibly the best team the school has seen since 2004.

Brentwood will probably be the favorites in this one due to the returning cast and Centennial's recent history. However, alot of people are expecting Centennial to make some noise in this one. Everyone mentions Scales and the great athletes at CHS, but factor that has been overlooked a bit is the revamped O-Line at CHS. It is by far the biggest that CHS has ever produced (even above the Dumke-Smithson-Wolff-Proctor group) and although they are young and inexperienced, they have proved in the scrimmages this year that they can be effective.

Any thoughts on this one?

Any offensive or defensive line will be dominant if you feed them enough steroids...