Pigeon Forge @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as that ticks me off I still had to giggle @ the pic. King Leon I'm sure your team is top notch grade A cupcakes as much as you bash everyone else calling people muffins they must not even be good enough to talk about.

Just my personal opinion Eaglette. Sorry if it "ticked" you off. The best team in upper east TN this year is Oneida. Cosby is probably not in the top 10 upper east TN teams.

Just my personal opinion Eaglette. Sorry if it "ticked" you off. The best team in upper east TN this year is Oneida. Cosby is probably not in the top 10 upper east TN teams.

Be honest with me leon, let me know if im close on this one. Youre some guy who has no life at all and the only thing you have to do is get on here and rag teams who you know abosolutely nothing about. I would bet you never even played football. What school did you go to or pull for. You didn't "Tick" me off at all with your picture but i just figured id call you out on it.

Now when you say UPPER EAST TN, where exactly are you talking about? Like Scott County, Fentress, and Campbell? Or when you say UPPER EAST do you mean to include Knox, Anderson, or Johnson City or what? Not trying to be a smart ***, just wanting to clarify. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If both teams are so weak why would you people get on this thread? If you dont care why would you post anything? Did you play at South Pitt there King Leon or are you just a fan, I would bet on the latter. How long has old South Pitt had a football team, for forever right. Well up here at Cosby were just a small public school that has only had football since the early 90's so we are still growing up. If we dont really matter to you just stay off the thread I mean I know you dont have anything else to do because you dont have real practice to go to or anything like that so if this is how you choose to spend your time you need to reevaluate your life's priorities because there are more things out there than running down kids that show up everyday and bust their butts to get better becuase they dont happen to live in a talent rich region of the state. But good luck to YOUR Pirates this year I'm sure they would be in trouble without you!