Pigeon Forge @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone told The Ambassador that South Pitt had less than 270 in 9-12. I looked at an enrollment figure and poor little old Cosby had many more students. Keep your head up buddy and keep fighting the good fight. Good things will come to those who wait, in your case you may just have to be waiting a little longer.

I never said that South Pitt had more students than us I said that South Pitt is in a much more talent rich area than we are, keep your head up buddy and try to pay attention when you are reading another person's post.

If both teams are so weak why would you people get on this thread? If you dont care why would you post anything? Did you play at South Pitt there King Leon or are you just a fan, I would bet on the latter. How long has old South Pitt had a football team, for forever right. Well up here at Cosby were just a small public school that has only had football since the early 90's so we are still growing up. If we dont really matter to you just stay off the thread I mean I know you dont have anything else to do because you dont have real practice to go to or anything like that so if this is how you choose to spend your time you need to reevaluate your life's priorities because there are more things out there than running down kids that show up everyday and bust their butts to get better becuase they dont happen to live in a talent rich region of the state. But good luck to YOUR Pirates this year I'm sure they would be in trouble without you!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If both teams are so weak why would you people get on this thread? If you dont care why would you post anything? Did you play at South Pitt there King Leon or are you just a fan, I would bet on the latter. How long has old South Pitt had a football team, for forever right. Well up here at Cosby were just a small public school that has only had football since the early 90's so we are still growing up. If we dont really matter to you just stay off the thread I mean I know you dont have anything else to do because you dont have real practice to go to or anything like that so if this is how you choose to spend your time you need to reevaluate your life's priorities because there are more things out there than running down kids that show up everyday and bust their butts to get better becuase they dont happen to live in a talent rich region of the state. But good luck to YOUR Pirates this year I'm sure they would be in trouble without you!

KL was not trying to degrade anyone Big Blue. KL was just stating his opinion.

ive been checkin this website out for about 5 years now and every year the smack talk gets worse an worse. it makes me sick i swear. i played 3 sports in high school and people dont know how hard athletes in high school work. they're young kids and retards get on here an talk about how big of muffins their team is. what a joke get a life. it dont make me real mad because most of the people that post stuff like that truly is ignorant, honestly. good luck coach yoakum. i didnt make it to the game but i was talkin to a well educated fan an he said that this is the first time in a while he seen cosby completly control the line of scrimage. an i heard that D was stout. i know this PF game means alot to you so go get em Coach.

ive been checkin this website out for about 5 years now and every year the smack talk gets worse an worse. it makes me sick i swear. i played 3 sports in high school and people dont know how hard athletes in high school work. they're young kids and retards get on here an talk about how big of muffins their team is. what a joke get a life. it dont make me real mad because most of the people that post stuff like that truly is ignorant, honestly. good luck coach yoakum. i didnt make it to the game but i was talkin to a well educated fan an he said that this is the first time in a while he seen cosby completly control the line of scrimage. an i heard that D was stout. i know this PF game means alot to you so go get em Coach.

Thanks sportsfan, maybe we can go out and get em this time!

Yoakum, these are the same guys who went under "Slick Rick" and "Gut Wrench Gary". I think they are just trying to create a stir. I'd just ignore them. They'll quit posting as soon as they figure out it ain't gonna bother anyone. And sportsfan, I guess I can take a lot of responsibility for the tradition of trash talking getting worse. I came to this site back in 2001 as the evil "Lander Power". No one talked trash until I jumped on board. I was so bad, I got kicked off the site several times until I became "THE KING" in 2003. I sort of set the standard for trash talkers. They hit the boards by the dozens and people can say what they want but I was the beginning. Now that I'm married with kids, I look back and am ashamed of many of the things I caused on this site. I lost my "King" username back in early 2007 for cussing and threatening some guys from Unaka. A lot of people still call me "THE KING" because I had that name for a long time. Anyway, good luck to Cosby. I hope they win.