Pigeon Forge @ Cosby

old24eagle

Yoakum, these are the same guys who went under "Slick Rick" and "Gut Wrench Gary". I think they are just trying to create a stir. I'd just ignore them. They'll quit posting as soon as they figure out it ain't gonna bother anyone. And sportsfan, I guess I can take a lot of responsibility for the tradition of trash talking getting worse. I came to this site back in 2001 as the evil "Lander Power". No one talked trash until I jumped on board. I was so bad, I got kicked off the site several times until I became "THE KING" in 2003. I sort of set the standard for trash talkers. They hit the boards by the dozens and people can say what they want but I was the beginning. Now that I'm married with kids, I look back and am ashamed of many of the things I caused on this site. I lost my "King" username back in early 2007 for cussing and threatening some guys from Unaka. A lot of people still call me "THE KING" because I had that name for a long time. Anyway, good luck to Cosby. I hope they win.

I'm lost on this one ZaZa90. You will have to explain.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i pick cosby in this one just cause i was actually at the seq. game in person and to be honest their coaches at PF aint that bright they have some big kids but yet the smaller seq. run all over them not phyiscal what so ever need to be hittin the crap out of each other and get more phyiscal or something or else its going to be another bad year for yall

King Leon! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just giving a little history lesson on where all the trash talking came from on this board and where it started. I think that maybe you are the same person with a different username that keep calling the Cosby Eagles muffins. This muffin stuff is getting old. Why not come up with something different. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And by the way if PF is not physical, then it will be a long night cause Cosby is very physical. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

King Leon! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just giving a little history lesson on where all the trash talking came from on this board and where it started. I think that maybe you are the same person with a different username that keep calling the Cosby Eagles muffins. This muffin stuff is getting old. Why not come up with something different. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And by the way if PF is not physical, then it will be a long night cause Cosby is very physical. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry pal, wrong person here. I joined last year.

zAZa90,

I can't imagine what you might have ever said to be ashamed of! HAHAHA! How's it goin'? Been a while, huh? ( I'm not in class anymore and that's where I found all the time to argue with you in the past.)

Went and watched your Landers tonight. You guys are pretty small, but quick and you sure didn't quit.

I'm lookin forward to our trip to the mountain this year, but first we gotta focus on the Tigers. I know its not region, but it sure would mean a lot to coach. (For numerous reasons.) I feel pretty good about our chances.

Good luck this year! (After next week of course!)

WG is much better than in the past, but don't let the talk fool you. They didn't wipe the field with us during the scrimmage, as they would have you believe.

less than a full days work away from kickoff, gettin excited. PF fans we hope a ton of yall show up were gonna have a huge crowd at the nest tonight. Be safe comin over and leave all the hot rods, T- shirts , and traffic over there. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think PF is thinking about cosby there were about 12 to 15 players from PF walking around the fences with posters that says things like GP stinks, and all kinds of low class remarks at last nights game. GP fans were very upset with the way they acted all game.Had GP lost PF would probley have 8 or 10 very banged up players today they made a lot of moms and dads very hot last night.If a GP player shows up with a poster tonight his butt will see nothing but splinter for a long time.

zAZa90,

I can't imagine what you might have ever said to be ashamed of! HAHAHA! How's it goin'? Been a while, huh? ( I'm not in class anymore and that's where I found all the time to argue with you in the past.)

Went and watched your Landers tonight. You guys are pretty small, but quick and you sure didn't quit.

I'm lookin forward to our trip to the mountain this year, but first we gotta focus on the Tigers. I know its not region, but it sure would mean a lot to coach. (For numerous reasons.) I feel pretty good about our chances.

Good luck this year! (After next week of course!)

WG is much better than in the past, but don't let the talk fool you. They didn't wipe the field with us during the scrimmage, as they would have you believe.

Hey misses! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hows the little one? I guess you know I have two little ones now. I would love to meet you guys Friday. Just ask someone from Cloudland who the old King is and they point out the tired looking guy with a double stroller in front of him. That'll be me! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think PF is thinking about cosby there were about 12 to 15 players from PF walking around the fences with posters that says things like GP stinks, and all kinds of low class remarks at last nights game. GP fans were very upset with the way they acted all game.Had GP lost PF would probley have 8 or 10 very banged up players today they made a lot of moms and dads very hot last night.If a GP player shows up with a poster tonight his butt will see nothing but splinter for a long time.

G-P fans are welcome too! We may set an attendance record tonight /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Yall come cheer for us or against them or heck just come eat a hot dog and see some good football but come on down.

That was the most disheartining and sickening loss I have ever seen. To be winning with 41 seconds left on the clock on first down and rather than doing the smart thing and coming out with a win, we decide to run the football to the strong side where we had no success all night and cough up the ball, the lack of discipline we begin to run our mouths and put Cosby on the 5 or so and then leave a WR all alone in the back of the endzone for the game winning score. I will give Cosby lots of credit for never giving up and playing till the game was over, but we ( coaching staff) have to have a clue and just take a knee and secure a win. On another note that was the worst refs that I have ever seen in my life, from whistling an interception dead because of a penalty during the middle of the play to just the general crapiness of their calls on both sides made me disgusted with them as well.I don't know where these zebras came from, but they dont belong on the football field.

Good job Cosby, 2 in a row. Should be a dandy next week.

Thanks pujo , thats a good win for us , I believe the first time Cosby has ever beaten PF at any level of football!

The dude who posted above you was right about the zebra crew , what a wreck that was all night we had almost 300 yards in penalties and still pulled out the W. But to be fair PF got the shaft a time or 2 as well.