Opinions in District 12a

massey10

I would like to know peoples opinion on how this district is going to turn out. First thing i want to say is that i am not going to start fighting with anybody on this thread. i just want to hear opinions. i think mt.pleasant will have a better season. i think perry cty and santa fe will have to top two seeds. what do yall think. gomab i want to hear from you also! also some players, will kersey jemarcus webster and the twins from mp, joseph carter and boo boo from santa fe, chase richardson and brett jackson from perry cty. let me hear some opinions

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BBallPrince

I believe it will be (1) Perry County, (2) Santa Fe, (3) S'town, (4) Mt. Pleasant....

Top players???

Joseph Carter, Boo Boo Hutcherson?, Jonathan Gray, Sig Miller, Chase Richardson, Lydon i think? Summertown guy??

No i dont think so. I think that he is still here. Actually I am pretty sure. I am impressed about s'town. That is pretty good. For the person that said ca in the top. Dont count on it. They lost their whole starting lineup and it is going to be hard for them to remain strong in the district. it is a rebuilding year for them as it was for Mt. Pleasant last year. Watch out for the tigers, they will do a whole lot better than last year. They got better chemistry and they have improved. but we wont know for sure til season starts. GO MP!!!

• 2 weeks later...

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT WAYNE COUNTY WILL HAVE TO HAVE A BETTER OUTLOOK ON THEIR SEASON AFTER REPLACING THIER COACHING STAFF. THEY ALSO RETURN 4 STARTERS, HAVE A TRANSFER FROM HAMPSHIRE, AND ADD SEVERAL NEW FRESHMAN AND SOPHMORES FROM A SUCCESSFUL JR. HIGH PROGRAM. ONE FRESHMAN IS ALREADY ABOUT 6' 4", AND IS GETTING SOME STARTING TIME ON THE VARSITY FOOTBALL TEAM. TEAM CHEMISTRY WILL BE THE KEY, AND THESE PLAYERS SEEM TO GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER VERY WELL. LOOK FOR THE WILDCATS TO MAKE A LITTLE NOISE IN THE DISTRICT THIS YEAR, AND NOT JUST FROM THE LADY CATS.

I ALSO BELIEVE MT. PLSASANT WILL HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH YEAR AFTER LAST YEAR'S DISMAL SEASON. THEY HAVE PURE ATHLETES ON THAT SQUAD WHO CAN GET UP AND DOWN THE FLOOR. PERRY COUNTY WILL BE SOLID AGAIN THIS YEAR, DESPITE THE BELLY-ACHING THEIR FANS DO ON COACH-T. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE NEWEST TEAM IN THE DISTRICT, ZION CHRISTIAN, WHO COULD RAISE SOME EYEBROWS WITH THEIR PLAY.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I BELIEVE IT IS CLIFTONSOULJA34'S SENIOR YEAR THIS YEAR, SO EXPECT HIM TO MAKE A LOT OF NOISE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. HE WILL PROBABLY MAKE MORE NOISE ON THIS SITE THAN HE DOES ALL YEAR SITTING ON THE BENCH IN FOUL TROUBLE. GOOD LUCK TO ALL; THIS SHOULD BE A KNOCK-DOWN, DRAG0OUT DISTRICT FIGHT 'TILL THE END. :o

I think it will be a good district fight this year, I know we (Santa fe) Played Mt. Plesant this summer @ Eagleville Camp, And they beat us. Summer might not say much but i think they will be tough. Wayne Co is got new coach's that could be good or bad. Summertown sounds like that they are going to be tough. CA lost a lot from last year, so i see this being there rebuilding year. Perry Co- Lost Cody Warren, But keeps a lot of talent in Richerdson, Gray, Rodes and Jackson. Santa fe- Lost Starting Poibt guard still has Carter, Hutcherson and Borne. Clifton- Dont know much about them except that they are returing a good guard and a athletic post player. Zion- The new team in the disrtict, I am not sure about this team. It will be intersting on how they do. I think i got all of the teams... So good luck to everyone should be a fun year!