Cookeville @ White County (Winning Streak Cont? Or Snap?)

XCrossroadsX

the streak is 13 years Cookeville has beating White County

You're a year ahead of yourself but...

Cookeville wins 35-14.

Led 35-7 at the half and got everybody some good playing time in the second half.

Now THAT makes it 13 in a row...

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha and why wouldn't they rush the field? They won. I saw one of the worse crowds from white county fans in a loooong time. Barely any students, and fans were not loud at all. I know you aren't very good but you gotta support.

Just roll a basketball onto the field and the whole town will show up... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

THE SQUAD /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well, I must say it wasn't too lopsided. Unfortunately, the crowd comment is true. I was very disappointed at the SParta crowd, or lack there of, and don't see that it will get much better. Better luck next week to the Warriors at Walker Valley & good game Cavaliers!

The fact of the matter is that there is not enough interest in football from players or fans in White County. I support them, but WC just doesn't have enough players interested in playing or enough players to choose from when it comes to playing the biggest high schools in the state{like Cookeville}. Good luck the rest of the way Warriors!

Just roll a basketball onto the field and the whole town will show up... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

THE SQUAD /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yeah buddy! Bring on basketball season! LOL. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

haha and why wouldn't they rush the field? They won.

Do you guys always rush the opponents' field when you win? Just curious.

Liked how the Cookeville students ran the flag into the stadium. Some said they ran it all the way from Cookeville. Some said they rode in a truck to the city limits. Which was it?

I saw one of the worse crowds from white county fans in a loooong time. Barely any students, and fans were not loud at all.

Perhaps. But certainly it will be the largest crowd of the year.

Do you guys always rush the opponents' field when you win? Just curious.

Liked how the Cookeville students ran the flag into the stadium. Some said they ran it all the way from Cookeville. Some said they rode in a truck to the city limits. Which was it?

Yes the cookeville fans always goes on the field..even if they lose...and CHS Cross Country runs the ball all the way from cookeville to white county..i forgot how many ppl ran.but each one runs 1 mile..but some who had the flag and stuff rode in trucks

haha and why wouldn't they rush the field? They won. I saw one of the worse crowds from white county fans in a loooong time. Barely any students, and fans were not loud at all. I know you aren't very good but you gotta support.

The word support should never come from the mouth of a cookeville fan!!!!Pre joslin years you could here a crickett fart at cookeville home games and crowds at basketball were never there so this statement has no merit.