kingston at harriman 08

freakzilla4

Hey 5193, you better get your facts straight before you blast off. Kingston played Ooltewah twice in the 90"s. Kingston won the first year and got beat the second in a high scoring game. Ask your buddy coach King and he will verify it for you. I can tell you just about anything involving Kingston football from the 70's to present. What I stated was simply my opinion. I guarantee you though that there are much much more people that agree with me on it too. Good luck to Kingston this season......but the results will still be the same.

Hey Ram Fan you know so much about Kingston Football who was the Starting QB on the 1981 state runner up team

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 5193, you better get your facts straight before you blast off. Kingston played Ooltewah twice in the 90"s. Kingston won the first year and got beat the second in a high scoring game. Ask your buddy coach King and he will verify it for you. I can tell you just about anything involving Kingston football from the 70's to present. What I stated was simply my opinion. I guarantee you though that there are much much more people that agree with me on it too. Good luck to Kingston this season......but the results will still be the same.

Well since you know so much, what's the score gonna be tomorrow night that way everyone can stay at home and not worry about going to the game and as far as you knowing Kingston football , well you should know not to make crazy statements like Midway beating them, you said the results will be the same well maybe, but thats why they play the season smart guy.

you gotta be kiddin me,every year the same old stuff,hariimans gonna beat kingston,they got speed,they got this,bla bla bla,who cares,gotta question,whos gonna stop our running game? whos gonna stop our defense,not harriman,lets go for 16 in a row thursday night, kingston 35 harriman 7

oh yea kingston did play ootelwah in 1995 and they beat us down there

I hope Kingston, Rockwood and Harriman play forever it's a pride thing to go along with big gates as far as playing Midway I would like to see that game too. I seem to remember the jackets playing both Harriman and Rockwood in 98.

Yeah they need to play bigger schools /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> they already play the 3a state champs or state runner up ever year

Hey Ram Fan you know so much about Kingston Football who was the Starting QB on the 1981 state runner up team

Pete Marsalis was the starting QB. Mike Green and Albert Foster in the backfield. Any other questions.

Lynn ladd, Darrell Scott, John Agee just to name a few more. They played some real teams then.

Brentwood Academy won big at Kingston that night.

Listen, like I said before, I was simply stating my opinion. You have a different opinion and that's your right.

Good luck to your yellowjackets.

Well since you know so much, what's the score gonna be tomorrow night that way everyone can stay at home and not worry about going to the game and as far as you knowing Kingston football , well you should know not to make crazy statements like Midway beating them, you said the results will be the same well maybe, but thats why they play the season smart guy.

I can't predict the future but I can give you my best guess on the score.

Kingston 27

Harriman 21

As far as the Midway statement, that is my opinion. I believe Midway would have beat Kingston last year (while they were healthy) and if they played this week I believe Midway would beat them again. The last time Kingston and Midway played, I believe it was around 1987 and 88, Kingston barely won both matches. Yes, these two played.

Once again, just my opinion.

well i know kingston is bigger and usually got around 90 or so players on there team but does that matter? i dont think so i remember playin my high school ball at hiram high school in paulding county georgia..we were 3a with about 700 kids..and we play macheceren high school who was 5a with aroun 2700 students and we won 35-13...so school size doesnt matter..i take harriman in this one cause i think the devils will want to win more than the mighty yellow jackets...harriman 21 kingston 15

scratch my old score been thinking its going to be a great game...sorry i changed my score guys

I can't predict the future but I can give you my best guess on the score.

Kingston 27

Harriman 21

As far as the Midway statement, that is my opinion. I believe Midway would have beat Kingston last year (while they were healthy) and if they played this week I believe Midway would beat them again. The last time Kingston and Midway played, I believe it was around 1987 and 88, Kingston barely won both matches. Yes, these two played.

Once again, just my opinion.

Yea I know Kingston and Midway played in 87 and 88, I played in both those games, Midway couldn't beat Rockwood last year, so I don't know what you base your opinions on, and that 88 Midway team was probably their best ever, your right Kingston did play better teams back then but they also had better talent, there were only 3 divisions back then and private played in the same regions as public. I'm not saying Kingston's non-region games are tough but they already play in the toughest region in football, I don't hear you talking about Maryville, or Catholic, y don't they go play Brentwood and MBA. up until last year Catholic was playing Wartburg. Just call Fulmer and ask him y does he play Southern Miss and Wyoming every year. These county rivalries are priceless. I wouldn't trade them for anything, I had a blast competing against my friends from other county schools, they have played for 50 years I hope they always play county teams.