kingston at harriman 08

freakzilla4

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 to 18 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Thanks . sounds like a heck of a game!! wish i would of had more notice , I would have drove down and watch it!

HHS sounds like is going to be in the mix for sure!!!

ok enough about midway and rockwood, kingston and harriman game was good,kingston got the big head and very cocky,but they also had 4 turnovers,and 2 of which set the blue devils up in the red zone,harriman is decent,but like i said kingston treied to give them the game.

The turnovers were bad but the part I did not like was the flags

its been 15 years since harriman has beat kingston,harriman has no reason to be cocky,or happy,id feel imbarrased,harriman is horrible,if it wasnt for stupid mistakes monterey would of beat them,so u waterboys who keep talkin trash just enjoy the game,and please post ur comments tonight after the game,im sure im gonna hear 100 pitiful excuses.

ok enough about midway and rockwood, kingston and harriman game was good,kingston got the big head and very cocky,but they also had 4 turnovers,and 2 of which set the blue devils up in the red zone,harriman is decent,but like i said kingston treied to give them the game.

Look who's making excuses now.

QUOTE (5193 @ Aug 27 2008 - 10:17 AM)

Well since you know so much, what's the score gonna be tomorrow night that way everyone can stay at home and not worry about going to the game and as far as you knowing Kingston football , well you should know not to make crazy statements like Midway beating them, you said the results will be the same well maybe, but thats why they play the season smart guy.

Well 5193, I just missed it by a slim margin. I thought maybe Kingston would only win by 6 but it appears to be only by 2 instead. Once again, just my opinion, I definitely now know Midway would beat Kingston. Some other 1A schools that would beat them are, Oneida, Hampton, South Pittsburg, Grace Christian. Let me throw in a 2A school that would dominate them........Alcoa.

Anyway, good luck this season. Go jackets!!

Once again Ram Fan you are right you are so smart, your right, there are some 1a schools that could possibly

beat Kingston; so what you wanna cookie; and as I recall Alcoa has been the second best team in the state for 4 years running, what a great comparison, Harriman played a great game last night, emotions were high and they were ready to play but they came up short, It's hard to beat a team 17 times in a row, so it's still a win. And as far as all them 1a schools Oneida and Hampton both should be 2a, and I would like to see any of those teams play Kingstons schedule and come out with a winning record Alcoa and South Pitt would be the only two, But I expect comments like that to come from a guy who probably never played football and ended up playing the tuba in high school. So whoever you cheer for; whether it's Tyner or Rockwood little league rams Good Luck and blow that tuba proud and loud.

Once again Ram Fan you are right you are so smart, your right, there are some 1a schools that could possibly

beat Kingston; so what you wanna cookie; and as I recall Alcoa has been the second best team in the state for 4 years running, what a great comparison, Harriman played a great game last night, emotions were high and they were ready to play but they came up short, It's hard to beat a team 17 times in a row, so it's still a win. And as far as all them 1a schools Oneida and Hampton both should be 2a, and I would like to see any of those teams play Kingstons schedule and come out with a winning record Alcoa and South Pitt would be the only two, But I expect comments like that to come from a guy who probably never played football and ended up playing the tuba in high school. So whoever you cheer for; whether it's Tyner or Rockwood little league rams Good Luck and blow that tuba proud and loud.

Alright, I got to be straight with you. I just like to rustle a few feathers on here and apparently I have. You are right on the matter of Kingston needing to play the county teams for the gate money and I truly understand that. I still strongly believe though that it hurts them because it does not prepare them for their tough region schedule and post-season. They have always played them and probably always will. As for me, I'm not a Tyner ram nor a Rockwood ram. I graduated from and still live in Kingston. I love the area but I just don't support the yellowjackets anymore. I lost total respect for the Kingston high school system and especially the coaches, with the exception of Pankey and Linville. My son played for both of them and I highly respect these two. Kingston elementary and Cherokee are fine schools to me but once they get to the high school the discipline and leadership is gone in the classroom and especially on the football field. Maybe things have changed now, I don't know. I took both my children out a little over 4 years ago. The best move I ever made and I thank my wife and especially the Lord for convicting me and sending me numerous signs to remove them. My children especially are tremendously glad of the move.

So anyway, yes I am a Ram, but not the ones you mentioned.

Good luck to you and I honestly hope the yellowjackets have a successful season.

God Bless