Sweetwater vs Tellico How Close ?

catsfan84

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends how Sweetwater comes out. If they come out focused and ready to play together and give it all they have, like good teams do no matter who they play 28+ .

If they aren't ready and act like they can win by just showing up who knows? A pumped up Tellico team ready to play a rival, against a Sweetwater team that acts like they could care less (Like the one I saw in the 1st scrimmage) could be closer than expected!

One thing Sweetwater has weapons, but they must take a little better advantage of them. Don't be so easy to figure out like the first game. Throw the ball more in situations where the defense doesn't expect it. Mix it up better, which is important against the better teams they play. Defense must get better every week. They do good two or three plays, then throw it all away by giving up a big play. More consistancy.

Go Wildcats, one at a time!!!!!!!!!!

If Tyler Richesin shows up like he did last week the Bears are in trouble. Sweetwater by 28. The boy can play and he showed his toughness last week as well. If that was for real and he can keep taking the punishment (which i'm not sure he can...yet) then Sweetwater has one of the best QBs they have had in quite awhile. IMHO /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tyler Richesin is the best quaterback that most people haven't heard of.. if he played in Knoxville or Chattanooga he'd have big time scouts all over him.. the kid is a player... best quaterback around... don't believe me watch him.. the kid is real.. big time arm good accuracy.. and can move on the ground too... the kid can straight play...

Prediction Sweetwater 49 Tellico 13. I expect Tellico to have lots of heart, but they do lack the atheletes. I know that Tyler Richesin is for real, and like stated earlier, he is one of the best High School QB (atheletes)- I've seen in this state. I was hesitant to say that last year. I would suspect D1 Schools will be looking on. There are a handful of others as well... Go CATS!