13U baseball

Shortstop15

hey coach, my name is david lovett, i coach a 14under, you may or may not want to scrimmage up(as far as age) but i can assure you we are not world series caliber. We just started this team to keep the season extended for a few select players. We are out of Crockett County and I can be reached at 731-445-5291 if you are interested give me a call and we will work something out.

hey coach, my name is david lovett, i coach a 14under, you may or may not want to scrimmage up(as far as age) but i can assure you we are not world series caliber. We just started this team to keep the season extended for a few select players. We are out of Crockett County and I can be reached at 731-445-5291 if you are interested give me a call and we will work something out.

Hello Coch Lovett--my name is Mike McSwain and we would love opportunity to get together with your team and see if we can help make each other better. Being 14U team is fine with us as it should only challenge our boys more. We are playing in tournament in Jackson on 9-13, and perhaps one at end of the month. What is was looking for is to take opportunity for a few scrimmages this fall before is gets too cold, and then this Spring during the week to prep for the weekends. I will give you a call soon and see if we can work out a way to get together. Thanks