milan vs. camden week 3

lions1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have a couple of questions. First off, what was the penalty that they called on J.W. (before Camden's first score i think)? Horsecollar? Facemask?

Also, anybody know how many tackles Avery had?

As far as the game goes, I thought we had an overall good game. I saw a few things we needed to work on, but mainly we just lost intensity after we got the lead.

Congrats to both teams on a great game. And good luck to Camden for the rest of the season. I think we'll probably meet again in the playoffs if both teams live up to their potential.

Congrats to Milan for the win,if thats what you call it.I would perfer to say they survived against a decent Camden team.So here we go again another year the same ole Milan team the talk will start about their run at state.Let me go ahead and tell you what will happen.First Milan might go undefeated through the regular season if they dont get the big head.They will make a run into state either getting beat in the semi finals by Goodpasture or escaping to make it to state.Now here is where the fun will begin.The best 2A team in state will be waiting.If you dont know who i am talking about it is Alcoa.Milan will come out pumped up only to be blindsided by a real powerhouse team.It will be a bloodbath.Final score somewhere in the neighborhood of 48-7 if the dogs are lucky enough to score one touchdown.Do you honestly think Camden could score 28 pts on Alcoa?Ask White House how good Alcoa is.So in closing to the Alcoa team and their fans let me go ahead and congradulate you.You will win state.Milan is a joke and Goodpasture is about the same.

Congrats to Milan for the win,if thats what you call it.I would perfer to say they survived against a decent Camden team.So here we go again another year the same ole Milan team the talk will start about their run at state.Let me go ahead and tell you what will happen.First Milan might go undefeated through the regular season if they dont get the big head.They will make a run into state either getting beat in the semi finals by Goodpasture or escaping to make it to state.Now here is where the fun will begin.The best 2A team in state will be waiting.If you dont know who i am talking about it is Alcoa.Milan will come out pumped up only to be blindsided by a real powerhouse team.It will be a bloodbath.Final score somewhere in the neighborhood of 48-7 if the dogs are lucky enough to score one touchdown.Do you honestly think Camden could score 28 pts on Alcoa?Ask White House how good Alcoa is.So in closing to the Alcoa team and their fans let me go ahead and congradulate you.You will win state.Milan is a joke and Goodpasture is about the same.

sounds like personal problems to me

You are definitely entitled to your opinion. Although I could poke a whole bunch of holes in it if I really wanted to. I really don't even care that you are putting my team down. They will either get it done or they won't. Either way, your statements will have absolutely no bearing on their success or failure. Just out of curiousity, who is your team? Must be somone that Milan has knocked off many times in the past. You are harboring alot of anger.

You are definitely entitled to your opinion. Although I could poke a whole bunch of holes in it if I really wanted to. I really don't even care that you are putting my team down. They will either get it done or they won't. Either way, your statements will have absolutely no bearing on their success or failure. Just out of curiousity, who is your team? Must be somone that Milan has knocked off many times in the past. You are harboring alot of anger.

Leon speaks of being a Milan graduate in previous post I think. He sure don't act like a Bulldog /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

More like a poodle with all bark and no bite /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok, I have a couple of questions. First off, what was the penalty that they called on J.W. (before Camden's first score i think)? Horsecollar? Facemask?

Also, anybody know how many tackles Avery had?

As far as the game goes, I thought we had an overall good game. I saw a few things we needed to work on, but mainly we just lost intensity after we got the lead.

Congrats to both teams on a great game. And good luck to Camden for the rest of the season. I think we'll probably meet again in the playoffs if both teams live up to their potential.

I believe that call was a neck jerker face mask.I saw 2 uncalled push-offs by Milan receivers on long pass plays.Never the less this was a good game for a young Camden team to see what a good team is like.Win or Lose this toughened them up.Good game on both sides.

Leon speaks of being a Milan graduate in previous post I think. He sure don't act like a Bulldog /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

More like a poodle with all bark and no bite /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No sorry that would be your football team.Ill be here in December to remind you of the post.

Ok poke holes in my statement.