david harrison

Great1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marcus was more versatile than david because he could handle and shoot outside, but david was bigger and much stronger. i played mainly inside, and david was much more effective in the paint than marcus. marcus scored a lot of his points running the floor in transition, and i thought it was easier to guard him outside than david inside. it's hard to compare a 3 man to a strictly 5 man, but i think david was and will be better.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted by bogus:

To this day I hate to hear about David Harrison.After what he did to Vandy.I can understand him going to Colorado to play with his brother,but it was only for 1 year!Even his dad was here at Vanderbilt the time he was a senior.Maybe there was something he knew that most didn't.

After what he did to Vandy? What, choose to attend another school? I don't see anything inherently wrong with that.

Redtwin sounds like he knows what he's talking about and y'all are taking everything he says and playing with it...lol. But yea David should have gone to Vandy. Actually to be honest with you I wish we (Vandy) had Okafor (spelling?) from UCONN. Kevin Stallings heavily recruited both David and Okafor. Okafor always said it would either be Vandy or UCONN and David never really leaned toward any particular school. He had Duke, UNC, Colorado, and Vandy narrowed down but no one knew what he would do. I just wish my Dores would have gotten one of them! And to whoever said he would be a first round pick someday...he's good but not that good.