cumberland football

dogdad

Hope your son has a good offseason, stays healthy and does well in the class room.

Thanks WINGMAN, he had a great season this year and last year on the field and in the classroom. I'll try not to brag too much here,but this dogdaddy is proud. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks WINGMAN, he had a great season this year and last year on the field and in the classroom. I'll try not to brag too much here,but this dogdaddy is proud. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

you should be. Hopefully, they will have a very good recruiting class. Good luck in 09.

• 3 weeks later...

you should be. Hopefully, they will have a very good recruiting class. Good luck in 09.

Thanks again Wingman, '09 has started with workouts & running. CU lost very little on offence and already has some great transfers during the spring semester for the defenseive side of the ball.Lost their quarterback to graduation, but their backup, Curt Bureau, is very capable and has had lots of playing time. This team were good in '08, should be a good year, can't wait! Go BULLDOGS

Thanks again Wingman, '09 has started with workouts & running. CU lost very little on offence and already has some great transfers during the spring semester for the defenseive side of the ball.Lost their quarterback to graduation, but their backup, Curt Bureau, is very capable and has had lots of playing time. This team were good in '08, should be a good year, can't wait! Go BULLDOGS

I stopped by there about a mth ago...mainly to see Coach Thompson and Coach Hunt.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Spring practice is in the second week. The returning BULLDOGS are looking good. Should be a great year for Cumberland.

Dawg's 4-1 have been whoopin up on the East side of the division but open up the West side of division play this Saturday.

I here it's the scout team that makes them look good on game day don't know just what I've been told.

Go Dawg's

• 4 weeks later...

Cumberland stands 7-2 overall and 3-1 in the MSC West. Big game Saturday, Nov. 6 at home vs. Belhaven. Senior Day for for 17 kids who helped the program turn the corner. Kickoff at 12 Noon, senior recognition at 11:30 a.m. Live play-by-play coverage at www.gocumberlandathletics.com

Cumberland stands 7-2 overall and 3-1 in the MSC West. Big game Saturday, Nov. 6 at home vs. Belhaven. Senior Day for for 17 kids who helped the program turn the corner. Kickoff at 12 Noon, senior recognition at 11:30 a.m. Live play-by-play coverage at www.gocumberlandathletics.com

8-2 Cumberland U travels to Williamsburg KY to take on the 6-3 U of cumberlands

Saturday 11-13-10 at 12:30 E.s.T. Both teams stand at 4-1 in the MSC West and this game

will be for the MSC West crown and a auto post season playoff spot.

8-2 Cumberland U travels to Williamsburg KY to take on the 6-3 U of cumberlands

Saturday 11-13-10 at 12:30 E.s.T. Both teams stand at 4-1 in the MSC West and this game

will be for the MSC West crown and a auto post season playoff spot.

Big game for both schools Cumberland University ranked 17th hopefully will take care of business. U of Cumberlands well coached and usually doesn't make too many errors. I think Cumberland U(TN) defense will hold U of Cumberlands offense and I believe it will ultimately come down to special teams with which both schools have great punters & punt returners. For some reason I think this may be a low scoring affair.

I'll go out on a limb and say Cumberland(TN) 17-14 as Jared White deceides it.

Good luck to the Knox Halls boyz. :thumb:

Congratulations to the University of the Cumberlands. A well prepared team that had a very exciting offense. The big plays closed the deal. Scary thing is they are mostly young underclassmen. By far the best team I've seen this year.

For us it's time to reflect and consider the future. We now know what is going to take if we desire for a ring next year. But a 8-3 year was one of our best and we will miss you Seniors you were great.

• 1 month later...

How did Curt Bureau do this year?

Curt had a great year. At first everyone feared he wouldn't be back for his senior year due to his injury but he worked hard and did a turnaround which positioned Cumberland to attain one of their best records in many years. Good luck for the future Curt. :thumb:

Edited by ZCAR