Rivalry...Gleason vs. Greenfield

volfan007

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart County hung half a hundred on Gleason, but only 3 scores on Greenfield. I think Greenfield outscores Gleason in this one. However Greenfield is pretty good defensively. I'll say Greenfield wins again 36-21. This is number two of another long streak of wins over Gleason for Greenfield because after this year Gleason's talent level returns to that of 90-02.

Stewart County hung half a hundred on Gleason, but only 3 scores on Greenfield. I think Greenfield outscores Gleason in this one. However Greenfield is pretty good defensively. I'll say Greenfield wins again 36-21. This is number two of another long streak of wins over Gleason for Greenfield because after this year Gleason's talent level returns to that of 90-02.

If anyone is going to outscore someone in this game it is Gleason. Greenfield will have to win a low scoring game. They have score what 25 points in 2 games, and at least one of them was a defensive gift where the Dresden qb threw it right to the GF defender. Gleason has score something like 80 points in 2 games.

If it is low scoring I say Greenfield

shootout-Gleason

Should be a good one.

Gleason is a dangerous team. They have a lot of speed, and they're not happy about losing the first two. They're also at home, and, on top of that, they're looking for revenge for last year. But, in the end, Greenfield's big linemen will dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, and Greenfield wins a close one. I'll call it.....Greenfield 20 Gleason 14