Tickets for Sale!

Kidstaxi

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4, 35 yard line seats for the UT-UAB game. Will let go for 2 for a $1 or all 4 for $3.

Must have valid Alabama drivers license for purchase.

I know this has nothing to with HS football. This is just my way of protest until a coaching change is made.

i did not see a single coach miss three field goals or throw 10 balls 5 yards short of target all night , I dont think a coaching change would help , besides first game of the year good grief!

i did not see a single coach miss three field goals or throw 10 balls 5 yards short of target all night , I dont think a coaching change would help , besides first game of the year good grief!

Gee you are right, maybe the problem is there are to many local tennessee kids on the team this year.

If if they don't change the head coach we will see just more of the same. B Warren and Rogan looked outstanding as well and a few others from TN HS's that I can't name right now. Mismanagement of the game plan and those kids were not ready. You keep your tickets, I let mine go this year as well.

WOW! if you honestly believe phillip fulmer had anything to do with that loss last night, you are sadly mistaken...and must've forgotten about 3 missed FG and a blocked punt that got returned for a touchdown.

a fairweather fan of UT in the past myself, i will stick with them even if they went winless this year. INCREDIBLE talent on that team just have to put more points up

Your right...But, I did see an offense that could not click. A defense that pressured the QB in 1st half and get 4 int. Then play soft in the second half and make Craft look like a 1st string QB. The offense abandoned the running game late, when it was working well.

First, game against a injured unranked team, that made us look bad, good grief. No to mention, where are the Alvin Harpers, Jamal Lewis', and Al Wilson type of recruits/players coming to TN. Do you not think the coaches have anything to do with this?

I know we have a few good ones, but UT is not stacked anymore.

Go look at Majors last 10 seasons at UT. We fired him for about the same Win/Loss record.

I have supported Fulmer, since he was hired. At around 11:45 pm last night, I seen the writing on the wall.

Speical teams were horrible. Punt team and field goal kicker cost us 10 points(I will let 2, 50 yard plus attemps slide) and the game. Offensive game plan and exacution was worse. The defense in the second half, could not stop a 5 and out from the Tight end if he was on a hovaround. I am sure the coaches had nothing to do with this either.

Clawson = a joke

Crompton = a joke

Chavis = a joke

Fulmer = a joke

the kicker might make it with some work and the offensive line needs to step up. The rest of the team is ok but needs coaching. They should of beat UCLA by 30+ It was embarressing !

This is the first, and probally the only time, I will agree with you, Whack Job!

Clawson = a joke

Crompton = a joke

Chavis = a joke

Fulmer = a joke

the kicker might make it with some work and the offensive line needs to step up. The rest of the team is ok but needs coaching. They should of beat UCLA by 30+ It was embarressing !

Yeah, but these jokes are not funny!!!

We all have that sick feeling this morning no doubt. Another local player that "did" have an outstanding night was #45 fullback Kevin Cooper. Sophomore from Baylor School. Did an outstanding job of blocking and caught all passes thrown to him as was mentioned alot. But no excuse for losing this game.

Gee you are right, maybe the problem is there are to many local tennessee kids on the team this year.

If if they don't change the head coach we will see just more of the same. B Warren and Rogan looked outstanding as well and a few others from TN HS's that I can't name right now. Mismanagement of the game plan and those kids were not ready. You keep your tickets, I let mine go this year as well.

I agree??¦VERY EMBARRASSING!! I don??™t think you could even blame it on the O line. UCLA??™s D knew were the QB was going to be (sitting in the pocket) so they just blindly blitzed all night. It??™s hard for any O line to defend that. And I suppose the blocked punt for 6 had nothing to do with that ludicrous punt formation /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ??! What the heck was that?? Clawson got owned and Fulmer stood there and watched. Embarrassing!!

Clawson = a joke

Crompton = a joke

Chavis = a joke

Fulmer = a joke

I agree Waco.

Clawson = a joke

Crompton = a joke

Chavis = a joke

Fulmer = a joke

I agree Waco.