Westview V.S JCS what do ya think?

whs4life

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview is a good team. They are well coached. Also, having to play these young players now will help you down the road, but I don't think they can beat JCS today. Maybe if they played at the end of the season, when these young players have more game expeirience, but not yet. JCS by 10.

Westview always has good team even in the so called "Down" years. JCS is outsized but will play with a lot of heart. Should be a good game.

I know the game is going to be on the radio. Is the internet link going to be working this week? We have some fans in Arkansas that were unable to listen last week.

(ReitzFan @ Sep 4 2008 - 04:52 PM)

"West Tennessee's TJ Network, which consists of the following stations (WTJJ-FM 94.3, WTJW-FM 105.3, and WTJS-AM 1390) will be providing play by play coverage of the Jackson Christian School at Martin Westview game on Friday, Sept. 5th from Martin, Tennessee.

As usual, Stan Gerard and Jimmy Butler will be providing the play by play and color commentary of this region 8-2A contest.

The pre-game show will air at 7:00 and the kick-off will be at 7:30pm.

JCS fans [not] attending the game are reminded to bring your radios and tune into WTJJ-FM 94.3 to hear coverage of this game.

We would also like to invite fans of Martin Westview to tune into WTJJ-FM 94.3 as well for our coverage of this game.

This game will also be available via the internet at www.wtjs.com. The icon to conect you to coverage will be turned on about 2 minutes before air time. It will be in the upper left hand corner of the main page.

West Tennessee's TJ Network is the official broadcast outlet for Jackson Christian School football.

We hope you enjoy the broadcast!"

I hope that helps. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I really enjoyed this game last year...it was our first entry into 2A football and was a good sign of what our new region was all about...last year Westview lined up and ran behind their big guys up front...they ground it out all night...I was impressed with their atheletes on the field and their class as fans...I look forward to making the trip north to their place this year...they did lose alot, but so did we...I think it will take our best game to be in it tonight...good luck to both teams

I know the game is going to be on the radio. Is the internet link going to be working this week? We have some fans in Arkansas that were unable to listen last week.

I am not aware of any problems with the internet link last Thursday. I just spoke with someone who handles that at the station and was told that it was up and working last week and it is scheduled to be turned on at about 6:45 this evening. You have to have the correct software for the link to properly work as well.

You might also call 731-427-3316 BEFORE 5pm and address your concern that way.

Sorry, I can't be of any more help.

Westview may be young but Coach Coady teaches smash mouth football around there! Westview will come out and put their big bodies all over JCS and wear them out! JCS is a great team and will probably give Westview's secondary fits but i have to take Westview at home on the turf! Chargers by 14! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />