Knox Grace

pujo

I.asked a while back if the new transfers were Graces best players, they said Lord No, I saw where Hester ran the ball 4 time for 116 yards and 3 tds. I hope they don't unleash their best one against Unaka. I wonder just how many new transfers are contrbuters for this bunch.I think its nothing more than a big joke. I also looked at the roster ,they dress 50, , I don't know what their enrollment is ,but that seem like a bunch of players for a school their size. I've saw a couple of articles where they were talking 10 and 0, looks like they could be right. Someone may think ,thats a big accomplishment, don't look to big to me. Try coaching the players thats been there since elementery and win and I'll give you props ,its not to big a thing when most of the best players have only been there for 2 or 3 years. I'm not impressed.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I.asked a while back if the new transfers were Graces best players, they said Lord No, I saw where Hester ran the ball 4 time for 116 yards and 3 tds. I hope they don't unleash their best one against Unaka. I wonder just how many new transfers are contrbuters for this bunch.I think its nothing more than a big joke. I also looked at the roster ,they dress 50, , I don't know what their enrollment is ,but that seem like a bunch of players for a school their size. I've saw a couple of articles where they were talking 10 and 0, looks like they could be right. Someone may think ,thats a big accomplishment, don't look to big to me. Try coaching the players thats been there since elementery and win and I'll give you props ,its not to big a thing when most of the best players have only been there for 2 or 3 years. I'm not impressed.

Pujo, I agree with you 100%. It's the same way with basketball, we are already hearing about their new "transfers" for is upcoming season. Greenback is K-12 just alittle country school I'm sure the grace parents and staff were upset /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> that a little "redneck" (that's what they call us) school like Greenback gave them a run for their "money" last season. Well guess what grace fans Greenback "redneck nation" is going to the ship this season and aint no "transfer" player gonna stop us. Titlow is hot right now and hungry for some ram! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Back to what this thread is about does grace not combine with another knoxville school for their football team (maybe Knox christian), I thought I read that somewhere?

If Grace can accomplish what they are saying they can, and its very possible, I can read the story now, In 2 years with a enrollmenr of 150, Coach Mckamey has built a team to be reconed with.Saw the same junk in basketball. It will make him look like Vivce Lombardi, when in reality ,it will be more like Roy Williams at North Carolina. The only difference is ,North Carolina does this bacause of their tradition and their success over many years. Its just a little sickening to me. They remind me of the fox that stole the chicken, they are in hiding. WHAT A JOKE

They have one kid worth playin thats been there for a while and thats Amos he was there first big time recruit. Been there since he was a freshman. the rest of the team got there this year or last and wasn't eligible until this season. If they are continued to be allowed to do this no one in 1A will be able to beat them at any sport and they will never have more than 200 kids in their school

They have one kid worth playin thats been there for a while and thats Amos he was there first big time recruit. Been there since he was a freshman. the rest of the team got there this year or last and wasn't eligible until this season. If they are continued to be allowed to do this no one in 1A will be able to beat them at any sport and they will never have more than 200 kids in their school

And the funny part is ,Amos goes to Knox Christian,a completely different school.

Call'em out!!! I'm glad to see somone say what most think!

Call'em out!!! I'm glad to see somone say what most think!

I just call it like I see it, it has nothing to do with winning or losing, the school I root for got beat by Oneida last week. I gave Oneida nothing but praise and respect, they achieved their status with homegrown, hard working boys and a good bunch of coaches. I'll be pulling for them the rest of the year.

I just call it like I see it, it has nothing to do with winning or losing, the school I root for got beat by Oneida last week. I gave Oneida nothing but praise and respect, they achieved their status with homegrown, hard working boys and a good bunch of coaches. I'll be pulling for them the rest of the year.

Im sorry, but personally, I don't think they are as good as people make them out to be. They may be a rising 1A program, but I haven't seen anything impressive from the little I've seen of them. Do they play anyone?

As far as the transfer thing, y'all need to quit complaining and focus on football or what ever sport is playing. It happens EVERYWHERE, not just there, and obviously it isn't as great as you make it. Last year, the teams that won state were SP, Alcoa, Maryville...and that is all I can think of right now...all public schools. So stop complaining and talk football!

Pujo, I agree with you 100%. It's the same way with basketball, we are already hearing about their new "transfers" for is upcoming season. Greenback is K-12 just alittle country school I'm sure the grace parents and staff were upset /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> that a little "redneck" (that's what they call us) school like Greenback gave them a run for their "money" last season. Well guess what grace fans Greenback "redneck nation" is going to the ship this season and aint no "transfer" player gonna stop us. Titlow is hot right now and hungry for some ram! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Back to what this thread is about does grace not combine with another knoxville school for their football team (maybe Knox christian), I thought I read that somewhere?

If losing 4 times is giving Grace a run for their money Then I guess you are right haha. Grace will have one new player this year and he moved into knoxville this summer. But if I am correct (not that it really matters) Titlow transfered to greenback just last year. Its really funny how it transfers can only go to your school. Greenback better bring more than Titlow if they even want to give Grace a game. Greenback will not even win districts much less go to State. Grace looks forward to FEEDING Greenback another beating and believe me you will go home FULL.

Im sorry, but personally, I don't think they are as good as people make them out to be. They may be a rising 1A program, but I haven't seen anything impressive from the little I've seen of them. Do they play anyone?

As far as the transfer thing, y'all need to quit complaining and focus on football or what ever sport is playing. It happens EVERYWHERE, not just there, and obviously it isn't as great as you make it. Last year, the teams that won state were SP, Alcoa, Maryville...and that is all I can think of right now...all public schools. So stop complaining and talk football!

You say it happens everywhere,not. Regions 1 and 2, 1a, combined won't have as many transfers as Grace does.Everyone gets a transfer every now and again, but in 1a its mainly the private schools who load up with them.

First of all no one is trying to impress you. Grace doesn't dress 50 and the enrollment in the high school is 215 and over 800 in K-12. Grace does have transfers and some of them are really good and I believe the school you support has at least one transfer and is your starting QB. Why is it that only the schools YA'LL support are allowed transfers. One thing is a fact that your school or any other school would not turn down a Kid that WANTED to go there. Be honest would you say NO you cant come here people might think we recruited you so no go somewhere else. This is all so stupid Play the game and if you get beat take your beating like men and go home and get better, thats what grace has done, they took the beatings over the years and got better DEAL WITH IT

You say it happens everywhere,not. Regions 1 and 2, 1a, combined won't have as many transfers as Grace does.Everyone gets a transfer every now and again, but in 1a its mainly the private schools who load up with them.

We havent had a transfer that made a huge impact on our sports teams in years , Grace gets 5-6 a year , That is not the norm for any school public or private!