Knox Grace

pujo

You say it happens everywhere,not. Regions 1 and 2, 1a, combined won't have as many transfers as Grace does.Everyone gets a transfer every now and again, but in 1a its mainly the private schools who load up with them.

It happens in Chattanooga also...I'm a fan of Grace Chatt. and I know they have a few this year. But until you see 1A privates winning all the state championships, I wouldn't really complain all that much. Parents choose, and they pay, that is their right...not just in this state, happens all over the country.Now I'm not saying it isn't frustrating to public schools. I'm very sure it is. But it happens and their isn't any reason to keep complaining and adding more threads about it. Besides, public schools seem to hold their own pretty well.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all no one is trying to impress you. Grace doesn't dress 50 and the enrollment in the high school is 215 and over 800 in K-12. Grace does have transfers and some of them are really good and I believe the school you support has at least one transfer and is your starting QB. Why is it that only the schools YA'LL support are allowed transfers. One thing is a fact that your school or any other school would not turn down a Kid that WANTED to go there. Be honest would you say NO you cant come here people might think we recruited you so no go somewhere else. This is all so stupid Play the game and if you get beat take your beating like men and go home and get better, thats what grace has done, they took the beatings over the years and got better DEAL WITH IT

Grace took there beating for 2 years then they became contenders , AGAIN that is not the norm for any school public or private! something different is happening there.

Grace took there beating for 2 years then they became contenders , AGAIN that is not the norm for any school public or private! something different is happening there.

Like what??? It is just a school that offers parents a great education and an opportunity to play sports and that appeals to alot of people

First of all no one is trying to impress you. Grace doesn't dress 50 and the enrollment in the high school is 215 and over 800 in K-12. Grace does have transfers and some of them are really good and I believe the school you support has at least one transfer and is your starting QB. Why is it that only the schools YA'LL support are allowed transfers. One thing is a fact that your school or any other school would not turn down a Kid that WANTED to go there. Be honest would you say NO you cant come here people might think we recruited you so no go somewhere else. This is all so stupid Play the game and if you get beat take your beating like men and go home and get better, thats what grace has done, they took the beatings over the years and got better DEAL WITH IT

I don't think they want you on here,the fox has grabbed the chicken and ran. Its obvious ,they don't want any attention drawn to them. I feel sorry for Unaka tonight.I don't look for Grace to make a run to the state this season, but they are getting much better in a hurry.

Like what??? It is just a school that offers parents a great education and an opportunity to play sports and that appeals to alot of people

I don't know WHAT???? you tell me. Why are you educating parents? Why does it seem that only good athletes want to come to your school for a good education? If your school is so appealing why are your numbers not high enough to play 2A ball yet? How is it fair that you get to draw players from two schools (that we know of) which are both private and you only have to count the numbers for classification from one?

More like......over the YEAR....! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Grace has only been in existance for a little while! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't get in a wad, dude, I'm jus funnin' you.

We all have to drop the never ending arguement and move along. Higher Powers will work on this for years and they still won't be capable of pleasing everyone. I, too, think at this point Grace has played a schedule that will allow them to keep winning for the time being, but trouble looms in the horizon. Grand master Pujo's boys will be waiting down the road, and that ain't gonna be no cake walk.

RunandGun, the QB transfer into Hampton had to come with a change of address for it to be legal. As I recall, there were a number of GC transfers that had to sit out last year. The point being.....it appears you changed your team "fortunes" by making wholesale changes to your personnel. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" That sounds kinda inappropiate to schools that might, on a great year, recieve a couple of transfers that could help them win in the future. I ain't hatin' you or your school, that is just the perseption on the landscape. (Right or Wrong)

Good luck tonight......and you too Pujo!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It happens in Chattanooga also...I'm a fan of Grace Chatt. and I know they have a few this year. But until you see 1A privates winning all the state championships, I wouldn't really complain all that much. Parents choose, and they pay, that is their right...not just in this state, happens all over the country.Now I'm not saying it isn't frustrating to public schools. I'm very sure it is. But it happens and their isn't any reason to keep complaining and adding more threads about it. Besides, public schools seem to hold their own pretty well.

You seem to be a little new to this, before the multiplier ,the 1a private schools won the state every year.They learned a system and others just copy what they did.

I don't think they want you on here,the fox has grabbed the chicken and ran. Its obvious ,they don't want any attention drawn to them. I feel sorry for Unaka tonight.I don't look for Grace to make a run to the state this season, but they are getting much better in a hurry.

Grace has nothing to hide and loves the attention

I don't know WHAT???? you tell me. Why are you educating parents? Why does it seem that only good athletes want to come to your school for a good education? If your school is so appealing why are your numbers not high enough to play 2A ball yet? How is it fair that you get to draw players from two schools (that we know of) which are both private and you only have to count the numbers for classification from one?

The school is very appealing. This is only Graces 5th graduating class and have grown each year. I think the numbers as far as growth are very good and the growth is slower because parents do have to pay for their child to attend. It is what it is, you or I do not make the rules.