Knox Grace

pujo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if they have anything to hide or not, but trust me ,they are going to receive plenty of attention. The most of it will be negative.

Sorry but unless you just live in your coach t bubble as obviously some do, most of the attention has been very positive just read the papers and watch the news. Grace has alot to be proud of.

That's right! Great School, Great Coaches....who wouldn't want their child to go to Grace? The transfers have paid their dues handed down by the TSSAA. Look for Grace to continue to grow by leaps and bounds...

I'm spectulating ,but something caught my attention. you're QB and Running back has been in public schools all the way up. Why would their parents pay the tuition at a private school to play for only one year. I still haven't figured out who paid the tuition for Wanamaker. Strange junk going on at Amazing Grace.

I'm spectulating ,but something caught my attention. you're QB and Running back has been in public schools all the way up. Why would their parents pay the tuition at a private school to play for only one year. I still haven't figured out who paid the tuition for Wanamaker. Strange junk going on at Amazing Grace.

Well I guess you would need to ask the parents about that one. I do know that they have received 2 years of great education and just maybe that is just as important to some people as football, Just a thought. And I dont claim to know who paid Wannamakers tuition just as I dont know who pays any of the kids tuition, I do know it was not paid by any scholorship or done in any way against any rules.

Honestly, why do you care? That is a decision made by the players/parents. Why wouldn't a student-athlete want a better education and play football for some wonderful coaches at the same time? It's a no-brainer and well worth the money.

You seem to be a little new to this, before the multiplier ,the 1a private schools won the state every year.They learned a system and others just copy what they did.

No, I know how it used to be...but there is a difference in used to be and present day. The multiplier is different and will be again. The point is, right now public schools are holding their own and doing pretty well.

Pujo, son you sure know how to start a good old fashion "discussion". I'm not gonna pick sides here but I am wondering one thing. EVERY school does have transfers occasionally that is a given. Also EVERY school occasionally has an impact player leave to go somewhere else. Public or private that's the way it is, parents move for work or divorce & the kid has to move. That being said are impact players leaving the private schools at the same rate they leave public schools? I know this is not an easy question to answer & will require much research but it seems to be the only real way of settling this debate. Family issues will happen in both public & private schools that cause kids to transfer both in & out. If all is "up to snuff" so to speak then the in's & out's should be proportional. Anyway that's enough of that. Best of luck to all & everyone stay safe.

Pujo, son you sure know how to start a good old fashion "discussion". I'm not gonna pick sides here but I am wondering one thing. EVERY school does have transfers occasionally that is a given. Also EVERY school occasionally has an impact player leave to go somewhere else. Public or private that's the way it is, parents move for work or divorce & the kid has to move. That being said are impact players leaving the private schools at the same rate they leave public schools? I know this is not an easy question to answer & will require much research but it seems to be the only real way of settling this debate. Family issues will happen in both public & private schools that cause kids to transfer both in & out. If all is "up to snuff" so to speak then the in's & out's should be proportional. Anyway that's enough of that. Best of luck to all & everyone stay safe.

I'm sure you could check the teams in regios 1 and 2 and Grace would have alot more transfers playing sports than any of these other schools. Its basically their teams. Idon't think the Christian atmosphere and great education was a good enough drawing card ,they needded sports. The winning has started and it should be easy from here on out. If you build it ,they will come.

Wonder how many Grace has had to transfer and play ball at another school,now see how many they have had to come to their school.hmmmmmmmm