9U Travel Team Tryouts

Raptors

9U Travel Team - Rutherford Raptors tryouts on Sunday September 21st 1pm-5pm at Barfield Crescent Field in Murfreesboro. Team is based out of Murfreesboro. Contact: Paul Pennington 615-585-4480 or David Wells 615-406-0885 or rutherfordraptors@yahoo.com

*if necessary Rainday will be Sept 28th,(1-5pm)*

**website coming soon - www.rutherfordraptors.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• One of my favorite stats to point out; The late Bill Horton never won another playoff game at Rhea Co. after Hammontree ended his 10 year run as his defensive coordinator. 
    • Yes. I have seen that cause problems. In my last coaching stop, if a coach resigned they got them into another building. Sometimes the very next day. Welcome. 
    • Agree. The man literally sacrificed time, moments, memories you can't get back with his own family for every single athlete at that school. (and many others) To those that continue to be negative about him and continue to bring him up; He's been loyal, hardworking and just his entire coaching career. Ask anyone that actually has a leg to stand on in regard to Coach.
    • Egotistical? That's a new one.  It's funny, I'm friends with two of the younger coaches that he "ran off" as you say. In fact, he helped them find jobs, encouraged them to do what was best for their growing families, provided advice, support and still does to this day. 
    • Aug 23     @ Maryville (L, 0-1) Aug 30     South Doyle (W, 1-1) Sep 5     @ William Blount (L, 1-2) Sep 13     Powell (L, 1-3) Sep 20     Karns (L, 1-4) Sep 27     @ West (L, 1-5) Oct 4     Knoxville Halls (L, 1-6) Oct 18     @ Lenoir City (W, 2-6) Oct 25     @ Knox Central (L, 2-7) Nov 1     Clinton (L, 2-8)