EAST HICKMAN VS. STEWART COUNTY

1MEANnEASTIEboy

Maybe I have mentioned it a few times....you know why?? Cause that's all I remember about that team. You have selective memory much? I have selective memory too ....I don't remember that you had a good coach, or that you played hard or that you had good athletes. I remember that you guys took all the groin shots, eye gauges, ankle twist and cheap hits AFTER the play that you could get away with. What have the Raiders done since then to earn respect? That was the one year you guys could have made a lasting name for yourselves. Well you made a lasting name alright...but it ain't one that has anything to do with respect.

Oh yes, of course that was the only reason we didnt get destroyed that game. The cheap shots and awful things we did kept us in it... please... get a clue. I got respect for the players on that Camden team and I know some of them have for us too, Jesse Leonard and I battled that whole game and after it we huged and I told him good luck the rest of the way. You wasnt on the field so how would you know.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic