TYNER VS KNOX FULTON

ramtrainfootball

Kickoff is at 7:30....

...That reminds me to tell all Chattanooga fans>>>>be sure to leave early enough...the construction on I-40 has brought back memories of "MAL-FUNCTION JUNCTION" in Knoxville...according to this TDOT map, I think you will be able to stay on I-40/75 until you get to the Broadway exit...if not, you might have to take I-275 to I-640 and come in from the other end of Broadway...I'm leaving 4-hours before kickoff so if I do take a wrong turn I won't be late...I hope everyone has a safe and "BLESSED" trip to and from the Knoxville area and for that matter the entire weekend!!!

...GO "RAMTRAIN"!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up 4MySister and Turtle. Now 4MySister, you already know that Turtle wants to be a Falcon soo much that he has been coaching baseball, basketball, and football for the Falcons but he is in denial and needs to go to rehab with my saying that Graham is a good coach, he is still living off there former coaches players and dreams. I remember about 2 weeks ago see Turtle in a Falcons shirt with the Chicken City logo on the back, and who does Chicken City support, yeah them Fulton Falcons and where Turtle works supports them Fulton Falcons also. So Turtle, I am gonna check you into a DENIAL REHAB CLINIC for a couple of weeks and then maybe with all of your group meetings you will stop with that Beep Beep junk of yours, then you will be saying DONT YOU WISH YOU WERE A FALCON!!!

Now onto the game, I think this will be a very good game and Fulton will pull this one out and get the first win of the season, mistakes have haunted Fulton all year but I see them cutting down on those mistakes and pulling this one out by 13, yeah 13 because the field goal kicker is 50% on the year. But I will see everyone Friday night at the Falcons Nest and see DEM FALCONS get there first win of the year.

By the way Turte, those Roadwalkers better watch out for Carter because those Roadwalkers arent very strong this year. Remember Caleb ran all over them last week and who knows Carter might just do the same.

So holla at cha boi... ShaneC

Come on now, you know I have no intent of being a Falcon. It takes a lot out of me to wear the Falcon attire anywhere. Everyone knows I'm AE 24-7 and a little West /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Now you said that I'm coaching Football with the Falcons, nah, not coaching I'm just the equipment manager. My whistle is hung up on the wall collecting dust.

And you and me both know that AE or any other team in Region 2-3A won't have any problem with Carter come on now, what do Carter have? Your Falcons better watch out for those Rams tonight.. I'll be at the game grovin' to the Marching Rams and i hope to enjoy a decent game. I'll be glued to my seat cheering for my church members and some former players of mine. Other then that I'll just be there for the Halftime show! LOL

As usual, Let's GO AE!!! Beep Beep Do it !

All ready designed your own falcon shirt? I state my case.... but you're only on step 6 with digressions to step 2's Denial. Ya know they make the Falcon patch you can put on your arm to help with the cravings.

As far as the school colors, someone needs to call Crayola and have them correct all of those crayons that say baby blue. And don't forget all of those retail department stores that sell baby clothes in pink for girls and "Columbia Blue" for little boys. All this time I've been misled by my own ignorance. Sorry for the confusion.

You know I'm going to be one laughing at you all come late October..... And I didn't say anything about a Fulton FALCON shirt, I said a Falcons shirt. Nah all Falcons are considering Fulton!!! The only reason I design that shirt is because I was asked and I have 2 cousins that plays for that team.. So I'll support them any way I can...

Photoman, I'll be looking for you tonight as well, I'll give you a AE shirt so you can wear!

Come on now, you know I have no intent of being a Falcon. It takes a lot out of me to wear the Falcon attire anywhere. Everyone knows I'm AE 24-7 and a little West /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Now you said that I'm coaching Football with the Falcons, nah, not coaching I'm just the equipment manager. My whistle is hung up on the wall collecting dust.

And you and me both know that AE or any other team in Region 2-3A won't have any problem with Carter come on now, what do Carter have? Your Falcons better watch out for those Rams tonight.. I'll be at the game grovin' to the Marching Rams and i hope to enjoy a decent game. I'll be glued to my seat cheering for my church members and some former players of mine. Other then that I'll just be there for the Halftime show! LOL

Turtle, Turtle, Tostise... I know your whistle isnt hung up, I saw the red life guard sting hanging out of your pocket on Monday nite. I cannot wait until tonite for the game and watch Fulton fly high tonite.

Turtle, Turtle, Tostise... I know your whistle isnt hung up, I saw the red life guard sting hanging out of your pocket on Monday nite. I cannot wait until tonite for the game and watch Fulton fly high tonite.

Good Luck Tyner..... Tyner by 21....

Tyner by 21? Are you insane? Fulton is at home, so believe me they won't lose by 21. As a matter of fact I think they pull out a squeaker against a good Tyner bunch.

Do you even know who Fulton is? Is guess not, after all you are from Bledsoe County. You probably have to go to Chattanooga for internet anyway!

Fulton 28

Tyner: 22

Thats what's up Rams!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

With the way the 3rd quarter started, it looked like last year all over again but, the Rams showed a lot of heart and desire and got the win............Great job guys, now just stay focused and take care of businees, you still have a long tough road ahead..................