Who willbe the west tennessee tam o beat this year

Guest ter17120

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wrestler112

West TN wrestling just doesnt have the quality of the east yet. maybe one day but not this year, the same three will dominate,soddy,bradley,clarksville,and maybe cleveland

• 2 weeks later...

Um, for the eager Clarksville fans talking smack about west Tenn. out there, the one time we came across yall last year (Kenwood Klassic) we placed ahead of yall and won twice any many weights as you did. So if you please, sit back and think of it as who can beat a DII team other than Bradley and Soddy. Bradley won't even wrestle McCallie the steroid jockeys or Baylor. I wouldn't want to call them chicken, but that's what it is. As for west Tenn., CBHS will not lose to any public school team from middle Tenn. and (for the exception of Bradley and Soddy) will beat any public school team from east Tenn. Yes, that includes Cleveland who CBHS spanked last year in their own tournament. Thank you

hey wrestlingfan, it is better if bradley wins....b/c they've got more state championships than you can count on your fingers....i cant wait till state duals to watch the stands packed with the purple people eaters cussin and screamin at bradley and then ......beep .... (refs whistle blows) match over......and the purple people sit down and hush......b/c its over....they lost....they stink AGAIN! ;):) AWW.....MUST stink TO LOSE ON A REGULAR BASIS! ....OH YEA....WATCH OUT JENNINGS YOUR GONNA LOSE AGAIN TO SHAWN CORDELL IN THE FINALS !

To Lovinit - OK, I will bite this one and hope to not get my head bit off in the process - I admit I am from Clarksville. If someone from Clarksville has been rude I can only apologize for them. I assure you it is not their intention. I have been to the state duals at Clarksville High for a few years now and I really don't see the rudeness that you mention. Maybe you say that is because I am one of "them". That much is true, I am a supporter of CHS. The only thing I can think of when people have suggested rudeness on the part of CHS is last year when they cheered Soddy Daisy on to the State championship over Bradley. I think that was only a little good fun. I have been to the concession stand and mingled among the "purple people eaters" (as bcjeeper calls them), and I have yet to see the rudeness you mention. Who know? Maybe I am prejudiced towards CHS. I will do my best though to see that the next time you, or anyone else is there we just continue to do our best. Hey, why not tell us what is rude and give us something to work one? That is more constructive than just telling us. Best wishes anyway.