Grace vs Oakdale

randomsandom

I think droppin 60 on somebody is pretty low class! We could have dropped a hundred on yall a couple years ago and kept it were some people even thought it was a good game. Ended up 35-17 when it was 35-7 EARLY in the third.

Grace has no class, did you not get that memo? You know they say "let us enjoy our winning, it wasn't that long ago we were the ones getting beat", obviously they don't remember being there. You would think they were going by the BCS standings. If your up by 2 touchdowns in the fourth on a team you have dominated play your 2-3 string or just run the clock for heavens sake show some class, act as if you've been there before. It's like during basketball season when we play grace at their place it's "redneck night", I guess this season we'll have to have "popped collar, no class, kick you when you're down night". I'ld rather be a redneck! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think droppin 60 on somebody is pretty low class! We could have dropped a hundred on yall a couple years ago and kept it were some people even thought it was a good game. Ended up 35-17 when it was 35-7 EARLY in the third.

I saw Hamptom put in the jvs in the 1st quater. To each his own. Beating teams really bad don't make you one bit better.

I saw Hamptom put in the jvs in the 1st quater. To each his own. Beating teams really bad don't make you one bit better.

I agree , Playin the yunguns makes better down the road. in 06 we could have beaten grace by whatever we wanted 28-7 @ half 35-7 early in the third we pulled EVERYBODY!! score ended up 35-17 and Grace fans had the gall to say they gave us all we could handle. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Then they fill their team full of K-town recruits and are beatin down some of the worst teams in the state by 50 and puttin 61 on Oakdale. CLASSLESS!!

I haven't had the opportunity to watch the film yet, but have talked to two different people that attended the game and said Grace was throwing the ball in the fourth quarter up big. I also know that Hester scored late in the game to make it 61-20. That is not the kids fault, but the coaches there ought to be held accountable for their actions. Anybody from Grace care to defend these actions against high school kids?

I haven't had the opportunity to watch the film yet, but have talked to two different people that attended the game and said Grace was throwing the ball in the fourth quarter up big. I also know that Hester scored late in the game to make it 61-20. That is not the kids fault, but the coaches there ought to be held accountable for their actions. Anybody from Grace care to defend these actions against high school kids?

No .they don't want to respond. All they are trying to do is make themselves out to be some great team ,so they can pick up more kids in the surounding areas. Yes they took some lopsided losses in the past ,but what they don't seem to understand was ,people were doing it with their second teams. Isaw Hampton have them down by 40 in the 1st quarter, The final score wasn't that much worse. Its fine though, every dog has its day.