White Co. @ Warren Co.

Nitro14

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take the pioneers. I think they will be fired up since this is thier first home game. It is hard on any team to have to play their first three games on the road so they should excited and ready to go this week.

Agree and talk about being fired up, what if Captain Andy is there and goes out on the field for the coin toss @ the start of the game?

LOL!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's a good one 85Warrior. I do agree that Warren Co will be fired up because it is their first home game, and White Co will definately hear the crowd, but I still like the WC "Warriors" for the win.

Hope your right ill say warren 28 white 6 prove me wrong boys.

Hope your right ill say warren 28 white 6 prove me wrong boys.

THEY DID !!!!! Congrats to White County tonight in a hard fought 21-14victory. On a side note, it was refreshing to finally hear the after game sports reporters on WAKI and Ben Lomand channel , tell it like it is in their criticism of the Warren County football team. I really couldn't agree with them more. However, it is hard to beat anyone when you turn the ball over 5 times !!!! If we can win just 2 more games this year, I would consider it a success. We will beat hapless Cumberland County, but who else ????