best high school qb in tn

yankee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i vote usj qb jake overbey.the kid is just good every week.

I've heard that he is already better than Hardegree whom was the QB last year at USJ.

Justin Coleman from Milan isn't bad either. He's quick, can pass, and isn't afraid to take a hit.

I think this topic should be the top QB's in West TN. There's some mighty fine QB's at schools like Maryville, Alcoa, David Lipscomb, and South Pittsburgh.

if we're talking a double threat (passing and rushing), i'll put my vote for Marsalis Teague, HCHS.

Good pick.....but not in the same league as Gilchrist as far as a passer. Teague won't play QB in college and Gilchrist will. I read somewhere Teage is rated one of the top 50 athletes in the country. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.....I'm looking ath the next level.

I'm talking QB only....in noway am I saying Gilchrist is the same type of recruit as Teague....just that Gilchrist is being recruited to play QB in college and Teague is not. Both are great players...NO DOUBT!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Will Gilchrist Hardin County: From Rivals

3 star prospect ranked #22 dual threat QB in the country

6'1 190 pounds 4.9 40 4.0 GPA

2 star prospect and number 110 QB overall by Scout.

Gilchrist is a verbal to Memphis and had offers from Navy, Louisana Tech, Ohio, and MTSU. Also drew interest from a few other D1 schools.

Somebody posted this on another site. I assume it's true but don't know for sure.

Gilchrist finished in the top five out of 120 QBs in Auburn at Tee Martin's quarterbacks camp in Auburn.

Gilchrist will most likely redshirt and possibly compete for the starting postition the following season.

Teague is also listed as a 3 star recruit looking at college choices such as: Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Miami, Michigan and Tennessee

He's listed as the #49 Athlete in the country.

http://footballrecruiting.Unapproved Website/viewp...port=1#colleges

I know, I posted that already. I was just pointing out that Teague isn't being recruited to play QB (most likely WR/DB) and Gilchrist is.

This is off topic:

Dominique Allen is rated as the Number 4 FB in the country.

Shontae Sims will most likely play D1 as well...Do you agree?

Do you know where Jeramaine Fowler is going to college or who is looking at him. At 6'3 340 he will play somewhere ...for sure.

I know, I posted that already. I was just pointing out that Teague isn't being recruited to play QB (most likely WR/DB) and Gilchrist is.

This is off topic:

Dominique Allen is rated as the Number 4 FB in the country.

Shontae Sims will most likely play D1 as well...Do you agree?

Do you know where Jeramaine Fowler is going to college or who is looking at him. At 6'3 340 he will play somewhere ...for sure.

it's a great year to be a Patriot fan.

Allen's verbally committed to UT-Knoxville, but had a last minute offer from LSU. we'll wait and see who he signs with.

Sims is just a junior /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> he has the ability to play on at the next level, though I wouldn't assume where specifically. He could easily go to an OVC school.

Fowler is HUGE. No word yet on possible interest. I've heard he's really worked on increasing his speed and strength for this year.