Page at Marshall Co.

HesterBeSeeinULater

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The road team has won this game every year dating back to 1999. Will that continue this week?????

Page is trying to get a big region win while Marshall Co. is trying to keep pace in the region title race.

This one will answer lots of questions!Can the Page Def. handle the big play potential of Marshall??

And can Marshall take down the passing attack of page?The Tigers will have to tackle better to win .

Page has the away game advantage,if they can slow down Braden and Morris and not let that big

rb ,I think his name is tucker,run them over they have a real shot in this one.

I'll take Page in a shootout. Page 34 Marshall 31

Here's how this one is previewed IMO:

For Marshall Co. a win in this one pretty much locks up a spot in the TSSAA State Playoffs. Already????? ABSOLUTELY!! The Tigers would be sitting at 2-0 in the region and hold the head-to-head tiebreakers against both Page & Creek Wood. With Spring Hill & Montgomery Central on the Tigers second half schedule they would be all but ready to prepare for those final two games of the season against David Lipscomb & Giles Co. If Marshall Co. is successful in this game then they will be a state playoff team.

For Page a win in this one puts them right back in the hunt for the race to host a first round playoff game. Sitting at 0-1 in region play the Pats will certainly be looking to avoid 0-2 at all cost. That would pretty much put the Patriots in a position where they have to win 3 out of 4 games against Creek Wood, Giles Co., Spring Hill, and Cheatham Co. just to qualify for the state playoffs. That is a very difficult situation in this region.

A home team has to win a game sooner or later in this series therefore I am going to pick the Marshall Co. Tigers to come away with a very tough win in a SHOOTOUT in Lewisburg. I do not look for this one to be too much of a "defensive struggle" with the likes of Morris, Braden, Neel, and Lankford in the offensive backfields for both teams. First to score 40 wins.

Marshall Co.: 41

Page: 38

Here's how this one is previewed IMO:

For Marshall Co. a win in this one pretty much locks up a spot in the TSSAA State Playoffs. Already????? ABSOLUTELY!! The Tigers would be sitting at 2-0 in the region and hold the head-to-head tiebreakers against both Page & Creek Wood. With Spring Hill & Montgomery Central on the Tigers second half schedule they would be all but ready to prepare for those final two games of the season against David Lipscomb & Giles Co. If Marshall Co. is successful in this game then they will be a state playoff team.

For Page a win in this one puts them right back in the hunt for the race to host a first round playoff game. Sitting at 0-1 in region play the Pats will certainly be looking to avoid 0-2 at all cost. That would pretty much put the Patriots in a position where they have to win 3 out of 4 games against Creek Wood, Giles Co., Spring Hill, and Cheatham Co. just to qualify for the state playoffs. That is a very difficult situation in this region.

A home team has to win a game sooner or later in this series therefore I am going to pick the Marshall Co. Tigers to come away with a very tough win in a SHOOTOUT in Lewisburg. I do not look for this one to be too much of a "defensive struggle" with the likes of Morris, Braden, Neel, and Lankford in the offensive backfields for both teams. First to score 40 wins.

Marshall Co.: 41

Page: 38

I like how DaCatfish thinks

I like how DaCatfish thinks

I wondered where allaboutsports was.

As we have seen, you can throw the book out the window for this game. I am counting on Marshall's luck with close games running out.

Somehow Rion's leg has got to come into play in this one.

One year everyone expected this game to be an average scring game and it was like 48-43.

I'm like everyone else....expecting a high scoring game...but to me that doesn't favor the Patriots.

Now we know Catfish wants Marshall to win in anticipation of Page's loss helping Cheatham Co.

Oh yeah....Thank Goodness that dang train whistle is gone from Lewisburg.

The Patriots were an improved team last year. The early indications are that they have stepped it up another notch this year. This game is going to tell us how good Page is!

Both teams are well coached. I like Marshall Co. because of the homefield but I like Marshall Co. with the kicking advantage.

I won't be surprised unless it is a blowout.

Sorry bulldog69:

A loss by Page in this one does not help Cheatham Co. in any way at all. How did you come up with that theory????? Cheatham Co. would in all likelihood rather see Marshall Co. lose just to put Marshall Co., Page, Spring Hill, & Creek Wood all at 1-1 in the region when this week comes to an end.

It would also be nice to see Cheatham Co. & David Lipscomb both sitting at 1-1 in the region after this week. As you know bulldog69 the players at Cheatham Co. do not go into any game "expecting to lose".

You could have 6 teams in Region 5-3A sitting at 1-1 heading into the second half run of the regular season. All of them would be chasing Giles Co. sitting at 2-0 in the region standings.

GET THIS STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW.......................

I don't root for anyone in the region except for Cheatham Co. I don't root against anyone in the region unless they happen to be playing Cheatham Co. on that particular week.