Training Camp Begins, new Season

This probably shouldn't be a thread, but a personal e-mail between a few friends. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The Preds have their own little soap opera with an immature budding star who's actions have lost the locker room, because he essentially "quit" on his team.

This, and Sully's Permanent Rehab stint, has left a huge hole in the scoring department. Throw in Zid's departure from defense, this team had to find people who can score.

Secondly to me, is the Preds have to work the Power Play. Notice, I didn't say re-work because that would impy it was working at one point.

Ellis has to grow into the full-time starter.

The division, with the exception of the Blues, has improved. Even the Blue-Jax have gotten better.

Time to step up, step up the excitement, and play some hockey.

I will challenge everyone who has never been to a live NHL game, do yourself a favor and take in just one this year.

You can't say you are "into sports" unless you do, IMO.

This probably shouldn't be a thread, but a personal e-mail between a few friends. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The Preds have their own little soap opera with an immature budding star who's actions have lost the locker room, because he essentially "quit" on his team.

This, and Sully's Permanent Rehab stint, has left a huge hole in the scoring department. Throw in Zid's departure from defense, this team had to find people who can score.

Secondly to me, is the Preds have to work the Power Play. Notice, I didn't say re-work because that would impy it was working at one point.

Ellis has to grow into the full-time starter.

The division, with the exception of the Blues, has improved. Even the Blue-Jax have gotten better.

Time to step up, step up the excitement, and play some hockey.

I will challenge everyone who has never been to a live NHL game, do yourself a favor and take in just one this year.

You can't say you are "into sports" unless you do, IMO.

The strength of this edition of the Preds must be defense...our young d corp have been around and need to be the strength.... No more 40 shot games for the opposition, give the goalie some assistance and win a few games by shutting down the other team.

Don't believe we will miss Zids if Weber stays healthy and Suter, along with Koistenen, score as they are capable.... Special K will see some PP time along with Weber and we gotta get those two to bomb away, as we do not have the cutsy kariyas and Sullivans to make the pretty pass... The PP needs to be dirty in front of the net and as we see in the playoffs, throw the puck up there and see what happens.

If you go to a NHL game and not have fun, then you are not a sports fan. Fastest game there is with combinations of great speed, change on the fly action and a rubber piece hit with a stick that can reach 100mph.

Go to a game, pick up the free program and read the basic rules....

Trust me when I say....IT STAYS WITH YOU.