FridayMainEvent

Winner?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he did, too. I sent him a PM the other day to see if he was alive. Can't believe he's in Corn-town. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Didn't know you guys missed me so much (sobbing) I feel so loved. Just didnt have the heart to change my screen name.

So where are you Lee? I miss messing with you on these boards this season. LTR is female, so I'm kind of limited in how ugly I can get with her........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Doing color for Cornersville. I still keep up with the Rockets since I run the games back on Saturday. But I WILL be and Forrest/Cascade so make sure you got the darn train wistle ready! Rockets are hot this year.

Doing color for Cornersville. I still keep up with the Rockets since I run the games back on Saturday. But I WILL be and Forrest/Cascade so make sure you got the darn train wistle ready! Rockets are hot this year.

Sounds great man! That game is at the Stable this year, so be sure and look me up. We'll let ya stand on the Home side so you can avoid the Horse Poop as LTR says........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Couldnt have said it better myself. The main obstacle the Rockets have to overcome is the name Jo Byrns, and all of their studs are gone from last year. Sure they are 4-0, but they have beaten a 1-3 East Robertson team, an 0-4 Clarksville Academy squad, 1-3 Unionville, and last week beat an "ok" MTCS team with a 3-1 record. So their opponents have a combined 5-11 record. They are ranked as high as they are, like many others in the rankings because of reputation. They can be easy beaten with a little confidence.

Bottom line is, neither of these teams have has a legitimate test this season. I think Nan hit the nail on the head with the MC- JB analogy. Any team is beatable on any night as long as you believe it is possible.

I have never, ever, in my life seen nor heard that the Jo Byrns name was an obstacle...much less the MAIN obstacle in a ball game! I don't know what to think of it. I'd hate to know JB was held in the same regerd as an "ABC private" - other than maybe on the field - 'cause I can't stand 'em. On the other hand, I guess you could say that the JB name is being heralded among the likes of TC or SP , and someday I wouldn't mind that...but JB has not earned that yet, so what's there to be scared of? It's just little ol' "joe burns"that graduated all the talent from last year, and the year before, and the year before, etc....right?

It's just little ol' "joe burns"that graduated all the talent from last year, and the year before, and the year before, etc....right?

Ahhh come on, Shep, I know the "Joe Burns" name didn't hit a nerve with you......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> At least I did capitalize it, right Moto??

One other thing, Shep.........That is that absolute ugliest Devil I have ever seen in your signature. Would you consider replacing it with this one???

I wouldn't mind...don't know about CoachT though!!!

Tell ya what, tell the kids to leave the room, turn of the filter on google, look for devil pics. The pic you posted is very, um, tame, er, discreet compared to some I've seen!

Couldnt have said it better myself. The main obstacle the Rockets have to overcome is the name Jo Byrns, and all of their studs are gone from last year. Sure they are 4-0, but they have beaten a 1-3 East Robertson team, an 0-4 Clarksville Academy squad, 1-3 Unionville, and last week beat an "ok" MTCS team with a 3-1 record. So their opponents have a combined 5-11 record. They are ranked as high as they are, like many others in the rankings because of reputation. They can be easy beaten with a little confidence.

Bottom line is, neither of these teams have has a legitimate test this season. I think Nan hit the nail on the head with the MC- JB analogy. Any team is beatable on any night as long as you believe it is possible.

We had studs on the sidelines last year. Now they're on the field.