Cumberland Co. @ White Co

fastpitchnut

Well, what does everyone think? White County looked better on defense against Cleveland thatn they have all year. Sure they didn't score & lost, but to hold the 4th ranked team in the state to 28 points is saying something. I will give White County the homecoming win Friday night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what does everyone think? White County looked better on defense against Cleveland thatn they have all year. Sure they didn't score & lost, but to hold the 4th ranked team in the state to 28 points is saying something. I will give White County the homecoming win Friday night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

White county did look improved white county 31 7 winner!!!!

WOW!! I am in such shock and all I know to say is congrats Jets. The team who scored first, as well as last was the team to beat, and White Co just couldn't muster enough strength to do it. This did not look like the team from the past two weeks. I don't know what happened. All I can say is better luck next week at Hixson.