Unicoi County Blue Devils

52fan52

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its time that the devils are going to bust wide open. Dw Whitson has had 2 career performances. Corey Headley is way better than any other reciever in the confrence. Their defense is starting to become a whole lot stronger. I think come playoff time they will be a tough threat.

It will take a lot of effort from them the rest of the season if they want to see the playoffs. They'll most likely have to win 4 out of their 5 remaining games to make the playoffs.

Guest longhorns51

I think its time that the devils are going to bust wide open. Dw Whitson has had 2 career performances. Corey Headley is way better than any other reciever in the confrence. Their defense is starting to become a whole lot stronger. I think come playoff time they will be a tough threat.

There is not a Tennessee beating Florida chance that Unicoi makes the playoffs. They played a THS team that got caught looking past them and almost got a win, but Unicoi is 0-4, and the only game you might win is central. You boys got 2 weeks to get ready for Johnson County. You better practice hard.

There is not a Tennessee beating Florida chance that Unicoi makes the playoffs. They played a THS team that got caught looking past them and almost got a win, but Unicoi is 0-4, and the only game you might win is central. You boys got 2 weeks to get ready for Johnson County. You better practice hard.

Just to let you know your longhorns looked really tough against south this week. Their starters didnt play the whole second half!!! Phipps is overated. Unicoi will have a field day when they play Johnson County.

Guest longhorns51

Just to let you know your longhorns looked really tough against south this week. Their starters didnt play the whole second half!!! Phipps is overated. Unicoi will have a field day when they play Johnson County.

HAHAHA I give you the award for being the funniest retard in the world. Your QB had one good game out of 4. The only reason that this game was close was because of stupid THS penaltys. You cannot put Unicoi in the same conversation as Johnson County. Noone is going to look tough vs South this year, not in the MLC anyways. How many points did your blue devils put on them ohhh yeah 6. Your amazing QB didnt do to much that night did he. and you say Phipps is overated? Since you know so much about him tell me how many TD's did he have vs South. Thats what i thought, on OCT 3rd Unicoi will killed on their own field.

Just some quick figures for those who are talking quarterbacks.

Phipps vs. Sullivan South:

14-24 passing (58%), 238 yards, 3 TD-2 INT

10 rushes - 86 yards

Rebel margin of victory - 42 points

Whitson vs. Sullivan South:

12-18 passing (66%), 168 yards, 1 TD-1 INT

7 rushes - 38 yards

Rebel margin of victory - 50 points

HAHAHA I give you the award for being the funniest retard in the world. Your QB had one good game out of 4. The only reason that this game was close was because of stupid THS penaltys. You cannot put Unicoi in the same conversation as Johnson County. Noone is going to look tough vs South this year, not in the MLC anyways. How many points did your blue devils put on them ohhh yeah 6. Your amazing QB didnt do to much that night did he. and you say Phipps is overated? Since you know so much about him tell me how many TD's did he have vs South. Thats what i thought, on OCT 3rd Unicoi will killed on their own field.

Keep talking that trash buddy yall are horrible this year. They scored 42 points in one quarter on yall. That has to be a record.

Guest longhorns51

Keep talking that trash buddy yall are horrible this year. They scored 42 points in one quarter on yall. That has to be a record.

We are horrible, come on man how many wins does Unicoi have thats all that matters. Your garbage along with your team. 2 weeks 2 go.

Just some quick figures for those who are talking quarterbacks.

Phipps vs. Sullivan South:

14-24 passing (58%), 238 yards, 3 TD-2 INT

10 rushes - 86 yards

Rebel margin of victory - 42 points

Whitson vs. Sullivan South:

12-18 passing (66%), 168 yards, 1 TD-1 INT

7 rushes - 38 yards

Rebel margin of victory - 50 points

Phipps is also a senior where Whitson is still junior

We are horrible, come on man how many wins does Unicoi have thats all that matters. Your garbage along with your team. 2 weeks 2 go.

Just how about you shut up the best player on your team is your kicker.

Guest longhorns51

Phipps is also a senior where Whitson is still junior

Just how about you shut up the best player on your team is your kicker.

Yes he is at his positions,(WR K P CB) and he is going to a div 1 school, who in Unicoi is going to a div 1 this year, or in the next 4 years. Better yet has anyone from Unicoi ever went to a div 1. Also dont act like when he is playing in college you wont tell people proudly about where he is from. Just like everyone in NET does with Curt Phillips, and he has not played a single down at Wisconsin. But you still hear his name on these boards. People are proud of kids from this area when they make it to any college program. So dont hate on him for what he is doing. Just cause your kid hands out the water on fridays is no reason to be jealous.