Unicoi County Blue Devils

52fan52

Yes he is at his positions,(WR K P CB) and he is going to a div 1 school, who in Unicoi is going to a div 1 this year, or in the next 4 years. Better yet has anyone from Unicoi ever went to a div 1. Also dont act like when he is playing in college you wont tell people proudly about where he is from. Just like everyone in NET does with Curt Phillips, and he has not played a single down at Wisconsin. But you still hear his name on these boards. People are proud of kids from this area when they make it to any college program. So dont hate on him for what he is doing. Just cause your kid hands out the water on fridays is no reason to be jealous.

I think the water joke is overused...by yourself at least.

exactly what division I school is prudhomme going to? just curious if he had verbally committed anywhere yet?

I heard of MTSU fo sho'. Dunno about the whole "verbal commitment" but i did hear of some recruitment.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, and by the way, longhorn51, i heard corey headley wasn't at practice on wednesday.....why? because he was visiting the university of louisville the night they played kansas state on espn. i don't know if louisville is giving manager scholarships now, but i guess that's the only reason he was there since what's his name from Johnson Co. is the only division I prospect in the region.

oh, and by the way, longhorn51, i heard corey headley wasn't at practice on wednesday.....why? because he was visiting the university of louisville the night they played kansas state on espn. i don't know if louisville is giving manager scholarships now, but i guess that's the only reason he was there since what's his name from Johnson Co. is the only division I prospect in the region.

Thank you Louisville is a way better school than Middle Tennessee State for sure buddy. Prudhome must be signing as kicker beacuse all 5'9 of him will really take him far and college and who knows maybe the nfl YEA RIGHT!!!!!!

Why has Unicoi traditional not been very good. I know they are really a AAA school playing up but, Do they not have any athletes or what? I know they are good in Basketball. Whats the deal?

I'm not that close to the program but it is a small school and I think a lot of their better Athletes play either Baseball which they have a great tradition and have won some State titles and/or Basketball which they always field a good team but football just takes numbers which they do not have if 1 , 2 or 3 of their best athletes opts to play either base or basketball and not to play football and struggle playing up to the next classification. I may be wrong but thats my opinion on why a small 3A team cannot compete in a 4A district in football.