Later- Ross Tapley-BCS

Matt Lea- ECS

Brandon Berry-BCS

Jordan Mincy-BCS

..... Alexander- Harding

Brennon Martin- Harding

Micheal McNutt- Harding

Cortez Mack- Harding

All these can eventually make a big impact in the memphis area D2! There are also a lot of good post players in the young D2 class, such as Byron Taylor(harding) and Patrick Hodges(ecs) and Trey lampkin(bcs)! 2005 is one of the best classes in the city in a long time for the D2 schools! Should be great action from all these players the next few years!

Adam Rodriguez from Harding, in my opinion hes the second most IMPORTANT guard on that team...please look and see what I wrote...I said second most IMPORTANT guard, and don't say that I said anything else. I'm not going to say hes the second best, cus that will result in hurt feelings, but I also think hes one of the better guards on that team.

Josh Meeks and Matt Lea from ECS are already two of the best, Lea could be real dangerous in the future.

Posted by TheEgoHasLanded:

Adam Rodriguez from Harding, in my opinion hes the second most IMPORTANT guard on that team...please look and see what I wrote...I said second most IMPORTANT guard, and don't say that I said anything else. I'm not going to say hes the second best, cus that will result in hurt feelings, but I also think hes one of the better guards on that team.

Josh Meeks and Matt Lea from ECS are already two of the best, Lea could be real dangerous in the future.

I agree with you Ego....Rodriguez has become a very important part of the Harding team. I'd say he could easily be considered one of the best pure shooters in Memphis.

Posted by mofototo50:

Wouldnt you agree shortman, that Carlos taylor is the best we played aginst when we were younger, i think him and Mincy are the most athletic out of any of the people metioned!

Yea, Carlos has always been one of the toughest competitors I've faced. I haven't seen enough of Mincy yet to say whether he is jus a pure athlete or jus a very skilled bball player. I'm sure he's both.

taylor, is an athlete, but hes not near as good now as he was 2 years ago, maybe his injury last year slowed down his progress, but he hasnt improved much and hasnt grown an inch in the past 2 years, but yes he is still one of the most athletic guards in D2 and he can still take over a game when he needs to.

soph

1 matt lea-ecs-great scoring ability and awesome all around player

2 jordan mincy-bcs- prolly the best future pg in memphis,,is able to get to the hole and is a great ball handler

3 Ross tapley-bcs- has the potential to score anytime he wants to and will be a threat next yr and the years to come in d2

4 Brandon berry-bcs-hurt in the latter of this summer but a great player with all around game

5 brennon martin-harding- has prolly one of the best 3 point shots in memphis

6 reggie payton-st. benedict-great pure pg...not much of a scorer but a solid pg

7 byron taylor-harding-tough player to guard downlow...has scoring ability but hasnt put it to much use yet..still learning

8 trey lampkin- bcs- strong solid player for bcs

9 patrick hodges-ecs- big man w/ scoring potential for ecs

10-Jake ?- st. benedict- I cannot think of this guys name but he is around 6'4 and i think started last year for st ben.

[Edited by mm3bball on 8-11-02 12:07A]

[Edited by mm3bball on 8-11-02 10:09P]