• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harding can match that with.....

Brennon Martin

Micheal McNutt

Byron Taylor

Cortez Mack

Techumseh Alexander(freshman but still, its because Todd doesnt play bball)

But Briarcrest does have the best talent in the Sophmore Class, what happen to the big white guy, I cant think of his name, like Shawn or something, he was decent! Is Jamal playing this year?

Guest abigfathen

Yeah, Tacuma should become one of the best players in Memphis by the time he gets to be a Senior. He had great handles, a pure J, deep range, speed, solid D, a tremendous love for the game, great potential, and most of all... HE IS ALWAYS STRIVING TO GET BETTER! There hasn't been one practice where I've seen him slack off or give up. He leaves it on the floor and gets better everyday. Some more time in the weight room wouldn't hurt him though.I'm excited to see what he has in store for the seasons to come because this will be his first year playing on a school team becuase he has been homeschooled up untill now. But he has been on a homeschool team that has dominated every team they play. But this year will be great for the Lions but the years to come are going to be youthful and inexperienced but maybe this year will mold the potential in all the new players and freshman. And with Coach Froedden, he can whip any player into shape so dont rule anything out. :D

tecumahs not bad, but he is certainly not what you are claiming him to be. He's 15 about 5'7(give or take a few inches) and weighs about 125 lbs. Im not saying hes gonna stay small cus his bro was about 6'5 so he will most likely grow alot more, but one of the top guards in memphis later on?!?!?! How do you get that? Hes a good player whos got a good shot(when hes able to get one off) and he does handle the ball really well.But in no way do i see him as being one of the top guards in memphis later on in his career. He should do well in D2 but thats just D2..... not all of Memphis basketball is in D2. I hope he proves me wrong, and you are right he does have a good work ethic.

Guest abigfathen

-Cocky

Just wondering, what makes you think that Tecuma is not set out to be great? Maybe it's because I'm around him so much that I expect great things but I am still pretty sure he can be awesome. I know there is better athletes outside of D2 but Tre Williams is in D2 and is one of the best in Memphis. What do you think??

I have talked to a few Ryan fans, and many of them say that Brent Carney ran that team, I think he will be an upcoming senior, and if so, he will be one of the better ones in the state.

We also havent mentioned Josh Suddath of McCallie who a 6'4/6'5 can cause problems. Suddath was key in leading the blue tornados to a state berth two years ago, and then was injured most of last year, I think his dad played at UNC or Duke.