PANTHERGAM

coachtut

I hope you can find a real home to finish the last lap because people might say alot of things about you but in my oppinion i thank god for you, because you have always been a straight shooter as much as you could to all your kids. People might not understand your reasoning but its simple, You play the best players on the team, you get the most out of them and the love that you show them when you dont have to will be valueble in life later on for them so if you really leave i just want to say to coach Gamble and family thank you for everything, you are a wonderful coach and my son told me that if this will be your last year then he wants to dedicate this to you and your son thats passed and present family god is watching over him and you all, the state title. Defense, team work, and the grace of god.

Posted by rltaylor:

I hope you can find a real home to finish the last lap because people might say alot of things about you but in my oppinion i thank god for you, because you have always been a straight shooter as much as you could to all your kids. People might not understand your reasoning but its simple, You play the best players on the team, you get the most out of them and the love that you show them when you dont have to will be valueble in life later on for them so if you really leave i just want to say to coach Gamble and family thank you for everything, you are a wonderful coach and my son told me that if this will be your last year then he wants to dedicate this to you and your son thats passed and present family god is watching over him and you all, the state title. Defense, team work, and the grace of god.

Ronald, the job is a college job. Cumberland University. I probably don't have a chance but I thought I would apply because it is what I would like to do at this stage of my career. It is my privilege to coach Bubba and Jermaine. They are wonderful young men and should I happen to leave I will always remember them. The job is a longshot and is probably political as most are, but I would love to have it. If not, then I have a good job - coaching at Maplewood is a great experience and parents like you make it a joy. Good bless.