UNABLE TO POST

PURPLE76

I WAS A USER A FEW YEARS AGO AS (ORANGE77) AND WAS UNABLE TO REMEMBER MY PASSWORD OR TO RECEIVE IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM. YESTERDAY I SIGNED A NEW ACCOUNT AS PURPLE76 AND HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO POST. WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY OLD LOGIN AND STATUS IF POSSIBLE. HELP

You need to email me from the email address you used to register orange77 in order to change that password.

• 4 weeks later...

well i guess you were unable to help with orange77. i sent 2 e-mails with no response back. you can drop the 923 out of my e-mail address and it is still usable. one is the ofice e-mail and the other (923) is my private e-mail. i would like to have that orange77 id back if you can help me with the password. thx.

well i guess you were unable to help with orange77. i sent 2 e-mails with no response back. you can drop the 923 out of my e-mail address and it is still usable. one is the ofice e-mail and the other (923) is my private e-mail. i would like to have that orange77 id back if you can help me with the password. thx.

I responded to both emails.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to email me from the email address you used to register orange77 in order to change that password.

Quick question: How does fallguy win big-ones when myself and others had to pick about 15 or more games? At the beginning of the year everybody was told,you had to pick all games to have a legit chance to when...just curious...............thank-you