District 11A

thenomad

We are only a month away from the official start of the season. Is this Culleoka's district to lose? Can CA's young guns issue a challenge? Can Moore Co. rebound or does Santa Fe regain a top spot? Can Cornersville continue their climb up the ladder? Can Richland regain the fire from two seasons ago? Can Huntland surprise a few teams and sneak into the top bracket?

My rankings:

1) Culleoka (12-0)

2) CA (7-5)

2) Cornersville (7-5)

4) Santa Fe (6-6)

5) Moore Co. (5-7)

6) Richland (3-9)

7) Huntland (2-10)

What does everyone else think??

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are only a month away from the official start of the season. Is this Culleoka's district to lose? Can CA's young guns issue a challenge? Can Moore Co. rebound or does Santa Fe regain a top spot? Can Cornersville continue their climb up the ladder? Can Richland regain the fire from two seasons ago? Can Huntland surprise a few teams and sneak into the top bracket?

My rankings:

1) Culleoka (12-0)

2) CA (7-5)

2) Cornersville (7-5)

4) Santa Fe (6-6)

5) Moore Co. (5-7)

6) Richland (3-9)

7) Huntland (2-10)

What does everyone else think??

This should be Culleoka's district to lose. I seen them up at the Tn Tech camp and they are loaded. Outside of Manassas i think they are the best team in Class A. As a matter of fact they should be the odds on favorite to play Manassas for the State Championship.

This should be Culleoka's district to lose. I seen them up at the Tn Tech camp and they are loaded. Outside of Manassas i think they are the best team in Class A. As a matter of fact they should be the odds on favorite to play Manassas for the State Championship.

Wow, thats an interesting statement... They loose Demario (mr. basketball) from a team that did'nt win the region last year; but they make the state finals this year... Did Slaten go out and recruit some more players?

Wow, thats an interesting statement... They loose Demario (mr. basketball) from a team that did'nt win the region last year; but they make the state finals this year... Did Slaten go out and recruit some more players?

I'm not sure if anyone did transfer in; however, they still have the Beach twins, Stephens, and a slew of junior role players. The twins will be the driving force for this team! Demario was the scorer this season. The twins will pick up that slack and more!!

I think you are all spot on. I don't think anyone can compete with Culleoka; however, the region is another story!! Culleoka will cake walk the district because of the twins. Guardwise they are going to struggle against other teams. We'll have to see though!!

who will cully have to worry about in region?

I think you are all spot on. I don't think anyone can compete with Culleoka; however, the region is another story!! Culleoka will cake walk the district because of the twins. Guardwise they are going to struggle against other teams. We'll have to see though!!

They must have had some transfers then because when i seen them at camp they had some guards that looked very solid. They looked better this year than i had seen them in previous years. Now how that equates to Region play i have no idea, alot can happen between now and then but it seems that i heard they had a transfer or two to move in, one being from Columbia and not sure where the other one was from but i could be mistaken on that too. I've slept since that conversation! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

From what I have been hearing, they haven't had any new players come in. According to a reliable source its the same team without the Demario and the Willis kid!

Actually they have a new player, Derrick Lacy that moved from Memphis over the summer. He is about a 6'1 or 6'2 wing that is incredibly athletic and only a freshman. He is the younger brother of Chad Stephens. This team will be deeper than last year.

Actually they have a new player, Derrick Lacy that moved from Memphis over the summer. He is about a 6'1 or 6'2 wing that is incredibly athletic and only a freshman. He is the younger brother of Chad Stephens. This team will be deeper than last year.

And they also recruited one of the players off the Spring Hill team... he is a starting guard...so that makes two they have recruited so far....