District 11A

thenomad

Heard Culleoka was at the siegel Play Day on Saturday. Went 1-2 beating Gallatin, losing to Livingston Academy and DeKalb Co. The DeKalb Co. game was the JV playing. Is this a sign Culleoka isn't that good. or is Livingston Academy a pretty good team?

Id say livingston academy was pretty good. on coacht it says they went to state last year in 2aa and only lost 2 seniors.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to set the record straight. Culleoka led Gallatin by as many as 17pts. Gallatin made a late run but Culleoka wonby 10-12. Livingston has a very good team they have a d-1 signee Chase Dunn (Tn Tech) they won by 5-6 over Culleoka . They have almost their whole team back that was in the AA state, Culleoka looked as good as anyone there as did Livingston.

That comment is true, he tore his ACL and MCL in our football game vs. Collinwood and is out for a good time and probably the whole basketball season. He had surgery friday and is hopefully headed toward recovery for baseball. I think the team will be okay, just some other guards will have to step up.

The guards for cornersville will have to do alot better than they have been doing so far in camp. They lost their 3 starting guards from last yr by losing nelms, civils, and bassham with the knee injury. They have a good post game but they are not very deep. But they wont be horrible this yr.

culleoka beat lebanon and macon co. tonight

CULLEOKA SHOULD DO GOOD THIS YEAR-----LOADED WITH THE BEECH TWINS, CHAD STEPHENS, CJ HOLT AND A HOST OF OTHER JUNIORS AND UNDERCLASSMEN TO FILL IN ROLE POSITIONS. I AGREE THOUGH IT IS CULLEOKA'S DISTRICT TO LOSE OR WIN WHICHEVER WAY YOUR LOOKING AT IT.

IT'S A LONG SEASON----ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

So I guess everyone has Culleoka winning the District; however, who will be fighting for teh title against them? I have heard CA is startign to come around. How good is Richland going to be after losing 4 of 5 starters? Will Sante Fe regain momentum in the district? Could Huntland or Moore Co. surprise people?

So I guess everyone has Culleoka winning the District; however, who will be fighting for teh title against them? I have heard CA is startign to come around. How good is Richland going to be after losing 4 of 5 starters? Will Sante Fe regain momentum in the district? Could Huntland or Moore Co. surprise people?

i really think after culleoka its gonna be a tossup from second down.....theres just not alot of proven talent left on the other teams....but you never know...someone always steps up....im curious to see what moore co. can do without tyler jean

i really think after culleoka its gonna be a tossup from second down.....theres just not alot of proven talent left on the other teams....but you never know...someone always steps up....im curious to see what moore co. can do without tyler jean

Not just Jean. You are talking about 75% of their offense if not more between Jean, Alexander, Worthy, and Fanning. You are exactly right about the experience levels. That is why I would not be surprised to see CA in the championship game against Culleoka.

Not just Jean. You are talking about 75% of their offense if not more between Jean, Alexander, Worthy, and Fanning. You are exactly right about the experience levels. That is why I would not be surprised to see CA in the championship game against Culleoka.

'

it could happen...im interested to see whos gonna upset culleoka during the regular season....it always happens and it breaks my heart but im willing to bet that huntland finishes second behind culleoka this year

Cornersville's guard play will be their deciding factor. They can compete against most of the team's at guard except Culleoka and CA. The Williams' kid at CA is a huge difference maker against most team's in this district. As for Richland, I have not seen much of their key players play the last few years. They have three players that have had significant playing time, Emerson #34, Edwards #52, and Newton #12. I don't really see them making a push to the top.