Rankings For Week of 9/28-10/4

mjuhb

I hate the extra, extra, when will he blow whistle, can they not be showing favoritism time that lets the other team score. Why is is always "the other team".

Haven't thought about the regional deal until tonight. Not bragging, but have ever had to give it much thought until this year. We have so many teams close, I will have to dig into it tomorrow. Brain shot. You guys did what no one else has done, score a bunch on ECS. Congrats on that. Sorry they got one more.

Thanks! Should be a very interesting post season for the West!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats my understanding is a prearranged forfeit. The Hillsboro girls are great kids but the games did not seem to be beneficial to either team when the WC teams are mostly club players. Not sure what will happen for District playoffs that they normally participate in as a lower seed. I'm sure Coach Watson knows how things will be arranged.

Thats my understanding is a prearranged forfeit. The Hillsboro girls are great kids but the games did not seem to be beneficial to either team when the WC teams are mostly club players. Not sure what will happen for District playoffs that they normally participate in as a lower seed. I'm sure Coach Watson knows how things will be arranged.

If that is the case I applaud the coaches for their foresight in scheduling thus avoiding a lopsided game in which most readers of coachT would then whine and moan about to much scoring on the part of one team and then blaming the kids and coaches. I applaud them as a parent for not forcing spectators to watch such an event, I applaud them for not wasting the officials time, so that they could be scheduled into the rotation so that there is not a need for the ridiculous 2 man or woman crews. I wish all coaches had this foresight.

If that is the case I applaud the coaches for their foresight in scheduling thus avoiding a lopsided game in which most readers of coachT would then whine and moan about to much scoring on the part of one team and then blaming the kids and coaches. I applaud them as a parent for not forcing spectators to watch such an event, I applaud them for not wasting the officials time, so that they could be scheduled into the rotation so that there is not a need for the ridiculous 2 man or woman crews. I wish all coaches had this foresight.

Not to mention the avoidance of potential injuries that would be unnecessary in a game that will not affect the outcome of the district/region...

Woman Crews....Women Crews. Sounds like someone might be a little SEXIST.

Signed: A household of Lady Refs. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="